Prologue

Ashal-Jane "AJ" Storm is not your average 19 year old teenage girl. In fact, she's not even completely human; she's a warin, i.e., she's your modern day 187 year old "witch" in your language. She leaves her world Vanguardia when the dreaded prophecy of her mother's death and the war of the worlds was predicted, no not Earth, so you can chill if you're from there reading this, but if you're from Vanguardia, Polymeezia, Harkinston, Lomania, Rossasaylor or Mavenayl.. Ohh are you in for a spot of bother brother. Just a war. Nothing else. Very easy. Just fighting, dying, scheming, burying. So much fun. Not.

So back to the original topic; when she escapes to Vanguardia and settles on Earth pretending to be your average 19 year old (yes you are right Sherlock, age measures are different in our world; just as if we're "semi-vampires" to say in your language. We don't drink blood chill. Jeez.) She thinks the prophecy would never happen; it would be the other generation's problem.

Boy was she wrong.

*

A/N

This prologue and the book in general is dedicated to my awesome friend @ApplePieInMyPants ! Thanks for the amazing cover(s) and the first vote love! Everyone else, go check out her book on Wattpad; "Just Random Things"

The other worlds, Vanguardia, Polymeezia, Harkinston, Lomania, Rossasaylor and Mavenayl are pronounced as Van-guard-ee-ya, Poly-meez-iya, Harkin-ston, Lomane-iya, Ross-a-sailor and Maven-ail respectively. Ashal is pronounced as A-shull.

Hope you enjoy our writing.

Cheers

WaRpm.