Safe & Sound

"Clam down. He's right here with me." 

Bakugo ran over to him and was met with that big stupid grin he loves so much.

He giggled and rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm tired." He streched his arms and yawned.

He sighed, "Halfie, your're such an idiot."

He pouted, "Am not."

"I'm very smart, daddy even said so."

He growled, "Whatever. Just get on my back."

"Alright! Really?"

"Don't make me change my mind."

"Bakugo.."

"What?"

"I-I can't get up."

"You really are a-"

Momo steeped in and picked up the bi-colored boy, "C-clam down Bakugo. I'll put him on your back."

Momo picked him up and placed him carefully on the blonde's back.

Almost right away the young prince fell asleep.

"Alright dumbasses, let's go."

"How tho?" Kiri asked.

"What do you mean?"

"We kinda need Sho to tell us where that ninja is but.." He pointed to Bakugo's back, "He's kinda asleep, well knocked out."

He sighed, "Damit."

"We could just try our luck?" Uraraka suggested.

"Why don't we just wait till day, then we'll be able to see."

"True."

"Okay then it's settled! We'll wait till daytime!" Mina jumped in the air, pumping her fist.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugo whispered shouted, "I swear if you wake him up, I'll kill you."

She ran and hid behind Sero, "Uh! I'll be more quiet! In fact I won't talk anymore!"

"Good." He carefull took the sleeping boy off his back and sat him in his lap.

"Hey at least it's cool and roomy in here!" Uraraka said trying to brighten up the mood.

"True! Sho is a special kid."

"You can say that again."

"Well. I'm going to bed. Wake me up when it's morning. We'll take Halfie to the docter to get him checked out."

"Alright!" They all cheered.

Bakugo turned and glared at them, "What did I fucking say?"

"W-we're sorry!" They put their hands up in a defensive way.

~~

Morning came by pretty quick and soom the whole gang was up and packing their bags.

"Alright! Raccoon eyes go melt the ice."

"Yes sir!"

Mina shot acid out of her hands, melting a giant whole in the ice.

"What the fuck did that take so long?"

"Sho's ice is pretty strong! You try melting his ice if you think it's so easy!" Mina shouted, crossing her arms.

"Whatever. Let's just go." He turned towards Momo, "Where's the nearest doctor?"

"That way, across that way. Once we go far enough, we should be able to see the village with the doctor."

'Right. Let's head out."

"Yes sir!"

___________________________