Me

Who I am, you ask?

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea.

People aren't born knowing who they are or where they are going. Not even where they are supposed to be or belong to.

And it ends like that...

You'll never know those things even after your last breath.

Does it matter that much? I don't think so.

We live. And that's it. No pressure. No expectations.

That's why I am a fashion design student. And that's why I'm flying to London right now.

The things in my life only happen because they should. I have made the decisions, the mistakes and the righteous things I've done until now because I wanted to.

That's how I live.

Ought everyone do the same? I don't know. It's up to them.

Because everyone has their own lives. Their own decisions to make. Their own problems to face. We've just got to respect everyone because we're all different and unique universes in a human shape... And isn't that what makes life fun?

We live to discover the new anything.

------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆------------

Hey guys!!!

A new book is officially born.

First, I thank all of you in advance for the correcting of my mistakes (grammar, spelling, weird context, etc)

And then again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for pressing the "Read" button. WHy dId yOU do ThaT ?-? I really want to know *-*

Leave a comment if you want and press the little star ☆

I really hope you enjoy the story - or rather, the weird blabbering that comes out of my head hahah

But, once again, don't hold expectations, right?

XOXO

.M