College Days With The Good Boy

Jullie's POV

Here I am in front of my new college school. YEHET!!!! I finally survived high school, although it feels so uncomplete.

I wonder whats lacking... :/

I made my way to my designated building. This university is huge!!! Each course has its own appropriate building.. Im so getting pumped up >.<

As I heard the bell ring, I hurriedly walked up the stairs not wanting to get late in my first day of class.

OH GOSH MY LEGS HURT... ISNT THERE ANY ELEVATOR HERE??? HIHI.(Im too demanding)

You can do it Jullie! Youre almost there..

As i saw the sign class IA-1, I hurriedly went to the back door to get in the room.

I was focusing too much on the sign that I didnt notice someone was also heading the same way as I did from the opposite corridor.

Too late to stop now.

The stranger and I bump into each other and I fell on the floor while the stranger remained standing like he was some kind of brick wall.

" Aishhh.. that hurt " i said while rubbing my back and the stranger stretched out his hand.

" Ahhh mianhe. Its my fault for day dreaming while walking... Im really sorry. Here, Let me help you" he said while i took his hand for support so i could stand.

WOW! I never thought the guy would be such a gentleman. I mean.... look the guys nowadays, theyre all swag and yeahh..

"Aniyo.. its also my fault for not looking where im going." I said as i straightened my skirt.

As a looked up to meet his face, I was mesmerized.

I saw a man full of goodness in front of me. He looks familiar but I cant seem to remember him.

Who is he?

Jin's POV

The girl I bumped earlier stood up and straightened her skirt.

When she looked up to meet me, my heart skipped a beat.

It was the same face Ive always longed for. It was the face Ive missed so much... that face that never failed to make me smile.

It was HER.

Its Park Jullie.

who would have thought I'd finally meet her again..

Now she's here.

And Im never letting her go.

I was about to speak when she suddenly spoke up.

"Are you in this class?" she said while pointing at the sign.

"Yeah." i replied.

How come she's acting normally? It seems like she forgot our past and doesnt even care.

Ohhhhh wait. Dont tell me she doesnt remember me...

"Yehet! were in the same class! Come on lets get in!" she joyfully drags me in the room and automatically finds a seat for the both of us.

We spent the rest of the day together since were both on the culinary  course and we both have the same schedule for the 1st semester.

When the class ended, I took her to her house.

Okay... So this is where she lives now... Should take note of that..

"Annyeong! Thanks for everything!" and with that good bye note she went in her house.