Gratsu one-shot (Short)

Gray was pacing the halls waiting for his boyfriend.

Yes, you heard that right. Gray Fullbuster had a boyfriend, an amazing one at that. His name was Natsu Dragneel. 

Natsu, was the sweetest nicest and best boyfriend to exist, despite the fact that they still fight like any typical couple or rivals. 

Gray was pacing because he was Nervous, Natsu was supposed to pick him up for a date in 10 minutes.

He was told not to wear anything fancy, but he still ironed his shirt and combed his hair. He had also topped it off with cologne, showing that he did put in some effort. His boyfriend could tell someones detergent with his nose, he was bound to notice the cologne.

Time passed and he heard a knock on his door. Natsu was not late for once, he was early. He was a whole 3 minutes early. Gray immediately threw the door open and greeted his boyfriend.

"Hi." Natsu smiled softly, blushing.

"Hi." Gray closed the door behind him as he left his apartment.

"I didn't even know you owned cologne," Natsu teased.

"Well, the best for you, my dear." Gray put his arm around Natsu.

"We're not going anywhere special, you know. It's the carnival," Natsu giggled.

"Oh well, You still deserve the best." Gray grinned.

Natsu smirked knowingly, "I have my own little surprise too."

"What is it?"

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it, Ice Princess?" 

"Fair. Also, are you ever going to stop calling me that?"

"Nope."

"I should've guessed that, Flame Brain."

They arrived at the carnival and made a b-line to the games. Gray won Natsu a big red dragon plushie that Natsu was bear hugging like the dork he is.

"OOH wait, hold my dragon." Natsu shoved the stuffed animal into his arms and ran off towards one of the games. 

It was one of those games where you throw a ball at soda cans stacked in three. Natsu did it perfectly and won a blue dolphin. 

"Here!" Natsu gave Gray the dolphin and took his dragon back,  "I can't not win you something on a date."

"I'm surprised we won anything at all since most of them are rigged."

"Magic, Magic, Gray."

"Right."

"Food?"

"I was wondering how long it'd take you."

"Hmph,"

So after 2 minutes of walking, Gray grabbed Natsu's hand smiling.

Natsu looked down at their hands and grinned, then proceeded to stand on his toes and kiss his cheek.

Gray's smile grew wider, "C' mon that's not a proper kiss."

Gray leaned down and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Natsu giggled, "I love you."

"Love you too."

They stuffed thier faces full of gross and unhealthy carnival food, now it was time for Natsu's surprise as the sun had just set and the sky was darkening.

"C' mon its time for my surprise," Natsu talked with his mouth full of cotton candy.

"What are we doing?" Gray asked surprised.

"Stars."

Natsu pulled Gray onto a big hill where there were no clouds and you could see the stars twinkling in the sky. 

Gray and Natsu laid down on the grass, they were slightly farther than shoulders touching, and they looked up at the stars, despite not looking at each other they could clearly feel the presence of each other.

"Wow..." Gray whispered.

"I know."Natsu scooted a little closer, "I like looking at the stars, I remembered you said it's been ages since you saw real stars, so I thought we could do it together."

"Your so sweet." Gray turned over and kissed him again.

"Only as sweet as you make me feel." Natsu kissed Gray again.