EP2 : Overprotective

"--so I shut myself in my room until my mom stopped talking." Mark said as he and Jaebum both got out of the car. It was just the next morning and they had arrived at school.

"Stilinski still hasn't told them, huh?" Jaebum said.

"No, at least not yet." Mark was tired. He knew sooner or later his parents will find out what he was doing these past few years. But he wanted to be the one telling them, not the Sheriff. The gang is going to go in for a few months, he plans to leave it all behind when he goes to college.

Jaebum noticed Mark's tired state and grabbed his hand. "Come on, try to survive the whole school day." He said.

"Doesn't everyone try?" Mark questioned with a small smile.

"Right." Jaebum laughed.

The two walked up to the entrance of the school and holded up their school ID's for the dean at the door to see. As the usual, they put up their school bags on a table for them to look through. That was the big outcome from the shooting.

"Mr. Tuan, you still remain clean." The dean who was inspecting his bag said. Mark could only roll his eyes since he knew what he meant by that. He looked for a little while before handing back his bag.

Mark sighed as he waited for Jaebum. But still, the comment remain in his head. As if he would ever bring a weapon to school, he was one of the so called "miracle survivors." He wouldn't want to go through a dark time again. Just because he was The King, it wouldn't mean he would ever do something horrible.

"Come on." Jaebum grabbed his hand once again.

"Are you excited?"

"No, mom." Jackson Wang sighed as they arrived on the front of Beacon Hills High School. "I literally have three more months of school and now I have to move to a new one."

"Hey, this is a very peaceful town okay. Your father and I decided it was best to live in a small town where we would work at peace. Living in the cities tired us."

"I know." He said as he fiddled with his fingers. He looked back out at the school. "I'm just worried."

"You'll be fine. Don't think it too much." She said.

His mom gave him a kiss on the cheek before he could get out of the car. The first thing he saw when walking towards the entrance was a dean standing in the main doors as the students show their school ID. He was about to have a mini heart attack when he remembered that they gave him his ID when they first came here to apply.

He was still curious why the school seemed to be very overprotective when they searched his backpack. He totally understood for safety reasons but it kinda seemed too much.

"Are you new?" The dean who searched his backpack asked.

"Yeah actually."

"Welcome."

"Thanks." After he was done searching his backpack, he asked. "Could you tell me where's the main office at?"

"Sure. It's just right behind you. So you make a turn on the left and you walk through a wide open hallway and it should be there."

"Thank you."

Jackson followed the instructions and he found the main office quickly. It took a while for them to finally give him his schedule. The secretary told him to have a good day but what was the point anyway. He is literally going to be here for a few months. He walked away from the office to the hallways again as he scanned thoroughly his schedule.