-the continuation- also (May have VietPhilchina

-I'm alive brothas-

"Found you Phil~"
China cooed behind, making the Filipino flinch

"PUT-" Philippines was about to tell when China shushed him. "Hush Philip, I have to talk to you~" China quietly and of course, seductively said. Philip was actually wanting to punch this guy because of everything he's done, including the breakup between Vietnam and him. "Hey, if you give me the west Philippine sea, I'll give you everything~" He smirked.
"Jeez, that's exactly what you did to Vietnam, China.." Philippines glared. "Now shoo, I've got to meet Malay and Info...." Philip carelessly said making the Chinese mad. As Philip was about to go, He was suddenly pushed to the wall. "What the hell China?!" Philippines yelled at him. "Listen, I need you're seas Philip. If you don't give it to me, I'll, well, Do things to you" China smirked evilly. Philippines continued the glare to the Chinese and still stuck out his tongue. "Why you.." He glared. China was smirking now. As he reached over to Philip's jacket....

" OI! CHINA! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO PHILIP, HUH?!" Vietnam yelled and slapped China hardly, causing him to groan.

"Jeez, thanks Vietnam..." He glared at the Vietnamese. "Get off him" Vietnam said while grabbing the Filipino and of course, walking away.

"YOU!! I WON'T FORGET THIS!!!" China yelled at him..

"Are you okay?" Vietnam said as he looked over to him, concerned.
"Yeah, thanks Nam.." Philip quietly said as he walked with him.
"L-Listen, Philip...I-----"
"OI!!! PHILIP" Indo and Malay yelled at him, causing Vietnam to stop at his words. "Oh, sorry, They're here.. Let's chat next time okay?" Philip said as he  went over to his friends. As Vietnam nodded, he sighed sadly feeling guilty.
"I...I wanna go back to you..." Vietnam softly said as he left...

"But will his chance be a reality?...

((Hey everyone! How's everyone? First of all, I'm sorry for the late update, since you know high school and stuff, but I can still manage to update for the chapters! So can y'all be patient? I'm sorry if you liked my stories and been waiting for so long, I'll deliver you guys one in a while!)) -Author~chan