1 The Visit

Lucy's POV.
             Hi I'm Lucy Justin also known as the as the multi mage. I work for the magic council in Fiore. I'm technically the boss I work as the army's general. Today I'm gonna visit fairytale to see what the guilds about and to see my brother Freed.
               I read a lot of files on them and they seem destructive and I also need to collect the money they owe to us and the towns they've destroyed.
         I was walking in Magnolia  looking for fairytale for an hour so I did what I had to. I gave up and a
sk for directions. Apparently I wasn't far from it so I just ran all the way till I was in front of the guilds door.
"Breath in and out lucy. Your strong hell your the general of the magic council so don't screw this up. We have business to do and to see freed." She whispered u see her breath.
            Lucy push the door open and walks in to find it quiet and everyone looking in her direction.
"Umm is Makarov here?"scratching behind my neck in nervousness.
   Suddenly the masters office door opens up and he freaks out rushing down stairs.
"Miss lucy I didn't know would be coming to our guild today. Is there anything you need or did my brats bother the council again?" Makarov asked.
"Ahhh no Mr.Dreyer I'm just here on my own accord too see your guild and to see my brother of course. If it's a bad time I ca-"
Freed runs down the stairs from the top floor as tackles Lucy mid sentence.
"Lucy your here!!" Freed yells.
Lucy smile and looks down. "W-well yeah I just got back from the last war with the empire. After all a army needs a general so I had to leave I-I'm sorry. I know what ever I c-could never make up for me leaving on my own. I-I'm really sorry freed I messed up...."Lucy says silently crying while everyone is looking shocked at the two siblings.
"Wait miss Lucy freed is your brother?"master asked.
"Haha yeah he is me and him had to go separate ways when I got a offer from the council when I was five and he was ten. That's when they trained me to be a general and the head magic council men."lucy explained.
          Makarov and the guild took awhile to process what they heated that she was five when she trained to be a general. But everyone was wondering the same question how strong is she?
"I guess I should explain who I am first I am Lucy Justin the magic Councils general/First wizard saint. I use multi magic meaning I don't have  one power I have more than one. My magic has to deal with nature I'm able to change my looks, magic, weapons and my armor and my different forms. I am the only nine tailed fox slayer there is. On the scale of ancient Magic's nine tailed fox slaying is stronger and older then the dragon slayers." Lucy explains.
          Everyone's mouths were hanging in shock even her brothers mouth because they were amazed at Magic's.
———————————————————————————
Imma end it here I hope you liked it and all pictures I use and characters are not mine they are owned by the owners that made them. I ownly own the story line.