5 Royal

Lucy's pov.

          While I was trying to sit up a pain rushed through my body.

   "Are you crazy blondie you just got beat by a demon you need to rest."Laxus said.

    I looked at my hands and looked back up at them and smiles.

"You guys don't have to worry or act like you care. I'm from the council you can act how you usually do I won't be here long anyway. I already caused y'all trouble and I have business to attend right now. "Lucy said getting up and ignoring the pain.  "Freed you made a right choice to choose guild I'm proud and I'm sure mom and dad would to...... Ummmmm I'll see you around when I can. "

As Lucy walked out the door Laxus grabbed her hand and pulled her to his grandfathers office.

"L-laxus please let go. "she said quietly gritting.

"Grumps wanted to speak to you and the hang did to. "He said.

"I-I understand that but your opening up some wounds."she said holding her stomach causing to get  the attention of all the dragon slayers in the guild.

"Yo Laxus what are you doing with bunny girl?"gajeel.

"Stay out of our business gajeel. She'll be fine after all she's a Justin and a important one at that isn't that right Lucy vermilion Justin." Laxus said.

"Let me go Laxus. You know nothing of me I refuse to go back. I don't care what that old lady told you or what you think you know but I'm not gonna talk to master. My business is mine so let me or you'll regret it." Lucy said causing a seen in the guild.

"Your a vermillion you belong in this guild more than anyone. Why don't you want to see her? Why don't you want to see mavis of all people? Are you scared of her? Why do you keep running back to the council at every call they give you? We'll fight for freed and you know that we will but that's not it is it. Your hiding something if you won't tell me, or the guild you'll tell the guild no matter what you say or do." Laxus says to Lucy.

"You don't understand do you? Why I run and hide and keep going back to the council? I do it because I'm not supposed to be here or by freed or even a guild. I risk my life for every damn person in fiore but I'm the only one who gets punished you think I want to run back to council. If I could I would be exploring, falling in love with a guy or join a guild to see what it's like here. That's all I want is to enjoy my  god damn life but no I can't because I was accused of something I didn't do. Yes I'm not proud how the problem was solved but it happened by my hands and magic not the council even if it was an order to do. I do the dirty work no guild or council wants to do that's why I'm respected to a point." Lucy said looking down

"I never wanted to make the deal with the council me being here right now is defying an order that was given to me. Me even seeing freed is giving everything I've done thrown away and giving them a reason for an execution for my wrongs. But I'm happy I at least got to meet y'all at least once. Mavis did build and raise a fine guild I highly respect that from a royal like her. Mavis and master are the only people I ever trusted and they still let me join even if it was for money. Your lucky to have a grandfather and family like this guild but it is time for my leave. Tell master he'll get his money and more from now on I'll pay your guys det no more struggling to pay it." Lucy said turning toward the stairs and heading for the door.

"LUCY......please don't leave me again I can't I can't see you do this to yourself any longer you deserve to live, have a family even fall in love. Just stay, stay here in fairytail I know I'm being selfish but for once listen to your heart and not the council or anyone else. Stay with me your my sister your all I have but please you shouldn't have to live like this. Risking you life for others , living for other fighting there battles."freed pleaded.