Shit!! he looked at me

I was holding her from her waist and in a few seconds I pulled her towards me making her gasp... She stumbled into my chest and her tiny hands laid on my chest... She was standing so close to me that I could hear her heartbeats. It seems everything had stopped moving and was still and it was only US....

My breath fanned on her face causing her heart to beat against my chest, unconsciously her hands gripped my leather jacket...

I licked my lips unconsciously and tightened my arms pulling her closer than possible... Her lips parted as I dragged my darkened passionate eyes to meet her innocent eyes. Pinkish blush was crept on her cheeks may be due to our proximity.

That one look was enough to make my body burn, she took in a sharp breath as I leaned closer... Unconsciously she too leaned closer...

I knew this was way too fast but my body was reacting on its own and I couldn't stop it. I knew that deep down I actually wanted my first kiss with this girl.

She closed her eyes and I was bowled with this beauty girl standing in my arms surrendering herself. My lips brushed against her soft lips and my whole body lit up...

SPLASH

Then only I jerked down and opened my eyes to see the face of most idiotic guy, who else it could be other than Cabir Dhwan... Right now a wide smirk is plastered on his face and why would it not be after all he had splashed full glass of water on me. He is able to pissed me in morning and that would have accomplished his goal.

"What the hell Cabir? Is this the way you woke up anyone in morning?" I said getting very annoyed right now..

Why would I not feel annoyed after all I was going to have my first kiss that too with my dream girl... But this idiot... Right now I am feeling to grab him by his neck and end his chapter!!!

"So... Manik baba what do you want how should I wake you up? By saying Manik baby its morning utho na.. or by giving you a morning kiss" said Cabir with a wink...

That was it!!!

I get up from my bed and before he could run to save his life, I hold him and pushed him on my bed and punched on his stomach...

"Owww What was that for?" cried Cabir holding his stomach..

"To show your idiotic face in the morning... " said Manik and punched him again on his stomach... Cabir hold his stomach tightly and shrieked. He asked "what was this for?"...

"To spoil my first kiss" said Manik with irritation...

Now this was ultimate!! Listening this the pain which Cabir was feeling few minutes earlier flew away and smirk came back on his face and he asked " Woohoooo First kisss... Now I understood the irritation Manik"

Now Manik realized he had done a big blunder to say this on Cabir's face as he would now not let him live in peace and would tease a lot... He face palmed his face with his hands...

"Don't need to feel shy in front of me buddy" said Cabir getting up from the bed...

Manik gave an angry glare to him to which Cabir chuckled and asked "Who was the girl?" ...

Manik didn't said anything and Cabir said "Dream girl again?" Manik nodded his head, Cabir sit down on the bed and said "Manik don't you remember how she looks like, Mtlb kuch bhi kaisi h voo?"

"In dreams it seems I knew everything about her very well but after opening my eyes it seems I don't know anything about her.." said Manik getting frustrated...