iii

Your comment got a ❤️ from Seomi!

What?! Is this even possible? How did this happen? She saw my comment? Am I dreaming again? Anyways. I would still not believe this. Let it be.

I went to Instagram to scroll down my feed and discover posts by people I follow. Well, I don't follow too many people, neither do I have a lot of followers.

I chat a with a few people, and guess what, I wouldn't even have anyone to chat with if I wasn't Seomi's fan. Fans run a fan account of Seomi. Some of them ask for likes and follows, so I keep up the flow with them, and that's how we talk. I have even seen a lot of 'Jaemi' fan accounts who ship Seomi and Jaesun, Lee Jaesun. Seomi's music partner. I've heard they're pretty close friends. But some fans just take their relationship way too far. I think that's actually not right.

To be honest, I don't have much of a contact with any of my school friends. They're all abroad for higher studies, reaching for their aims. I'm the only one who's not at all bothered about aims, higher education and occupation. Even though I just sit idle with nothing in hand to do. I could've done a lot of things, but for some reason I don't feel like doing a task once I start it. That's what triggers others. I can't chose anything for myself, cuz they think I don't know myself. It's kinda true. I really don't know what I wish for, or what I want. All I do is keep on waiting for the day when Seomi releases a new song or album, or any kind of 'Seomi updates'. And to me, this is life. A life of a bug. Not that kind of busy life like others. I think that's boring, cuz you don't have time for yourself actually. How long can someone work and work?

I like to go out and eat. I dislike ordering food at home cuz it's clumsy to bring about food at home and keep trash inside the house for the next couple of hours. Well, these things don't suit me, cuz I myself is a clumsy person. My closet looks like an old mangrove forest. My room looks like a money cage. But my kitchen is always clean, cuz I don't stay at home the whole day. I spend my time outside and then come back home in the evening or maybe earlier.

All I want is to be the way I am. I don't wanna follow what others do, even if that makes me an anti-social molecule in the society.

I have my own choices.