Chapter 1

/hello author here, so I just wanna make a fan fiction since I am bored so let's go!/

The bed shook violently, and voices came echoing around.

No. Not now. I don't want to wake up yet.

"Dude, Dina, Dudette! WAKE UP"

I shot up from my bed and bumping my head on the person, who was screaming at me.

"Ow!" We grumbled simultaneously while rubbing our heads.

"What the heck, Sarah!" I picked my ears. I thought I was deaf in one ear, but gladly, I wasn't.

"We're going to be late for school" Sarah leaned on the doorframe while feeling her forehead, still groaning about it.

"Just go down and eat or whatever, tell Jaclyn that I'm up. Now shoo!" I shooed her and she left. She closed the door behind her.

"Whoa, what happened?" I heard Jaclyn thru my door.

"I bumped my head on Dina" Sarah deadpanned.

I chuckled and did what normal humans do, take a bath and change clothes.

I've been living with Sarah and Jaclyn for a year already. Our school is far from our original home (which is with our parents) so we got an apartment so we could just walk to school. We get our money from our work in the café near here, we get a lot of money cause a lot goes to the café at night, we go every Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Before I went out of my room I greeted my pet hamster, Kelly. Jaclyn is allergic of him, but who cares. it was my present from my mom 3 months ago.

I walked to the kitchen and washed my hands.

"There are new transferees today." Jaclyn informed while looking at her phone

"Really?" I beamed. Expecting it to be pleasant people.

"Yup, four of them." Sarah placed her bag on the couch.

"I bet your mom told you." I munched in my pancake,

"Yeah, my mom's friends with everyone." Jaclyn replied with a shrug.

"Why are there transferees in the month of October, school started two months ago" I tugged my blue side bangs, while carrying my sling bag to the couch.

"I don't know" Sarah combed her brown hair and tucked her red Bangs behind her ear.

Jaclyn rushed to get all her notebooks in her bag, "Come on, people, I don't want detention just for being late." Jaclyn power walked outside,

"We're not late, Jack" Sarah said.

"You just said earlier that we're going to be late." I raised an eyebrow while locking the door.

"I just said that, so you could get up" she walked off, leaving me.

What a great friend, note the sarcasm.

We walked to school without saying anything. We just don't know what to talk about.

We reach school and went to our lockers, my locker was just across theirs. I know, I was the only one who was far away from them,

When I finally got my books, the door opened with a loud thud, I turned swiftly and looked at Jaclyn and Sarah, running towards them, and the other students staring at the new faces.

"I think, those are the transferees" Sarah whispered

The four were all wearing jeans, one had dyed hair, the Asian looking guy with dark hair, the tallest had Blonde and the other had curls. They were looking around like they were looking for someone.