The Wedding Peggy's POV

(Yo I forgot to right that this is a modern story of Hamilton sooo yeah)
"You may now kiss the bride" said the priest Angelica had hired for Eliza and Alex's wedding, his voice sounded like a happy old person on vacation with no disruptions,
"Congrats you guys!" I said being extremely exited but also had a hint of sarcasm, Me being the last one to get married was extremely embarrasing because I made a bet with Angie that whoever got married first was gonna get the biggest room in the house and of course Eliza not even being in the bet WON! So Angie just continues teasing me even though she didn't even get a man either! so while she was making her stupid toast I excused myself for some fresh air and blamed it on an asthma attack, I ran off to the balcony and nearly tripped because of the long ass dress Liza made me wear but I like it a bit because it made me feel pretty I guess! I was looking out in the streets of NYC and just sang a little song while catching the beauty of the city "One day I will find the perfect guy for me and all of NYC will see" sundenlly I heard a little giggle from the back of the balcony so I turned back to see a slightly taller man with beautiful eyes and an adorable smile with freckles all over his face in a cute way and curly hair tied in a ponytail, "Nice voice! It sounds like birds chirping in the morning singing their song", I blushed a little when he said that "Thanks!" I replied with a smile, "Why are you here all alone in a balcony?" he questioned while walking towards me "I just had an asthma attack!" I lied because Eliza believd it so should he! "Well why are singing to yourself?" he asked with a smile "Well I uh was just tired of my sister's teasing so I just came here to sing about how I will be the last one to get married!" I replied with a really red face! He giggled and said "Well meet me in the Rose Bush park to talk about this!" I was confused of why he would tell me that so I just said ok and he wrote me a note with his phone number on it! I don't even know his name and I am sure will get along just fine, then he walked away back to the wedding.