how we meet ( luke hemmings imagian)

Today was the day of the 5sos meetup. You had decided to wear your nivana crop top with tight black ripped jeans with your midnight patterened vans. You had makeup on but the natural look because yoy knew the boys liked it that way, your hair was in a messy bun showing of the dip dye blonde to maje it look nicer you added your blue flower headwear and got into your mums car. Your mum drove you to the venue and said she would pick you up afterwards but sadly you was at thw back of the queue which looked liked lots of people in front of you. You looked up at a windowfrom the building and saw somebody looking back it looked like luke but you wasn't sure.

His pov: me and the boys were preparing for the meetup I was sat by the window watching this one girl she was perfect my ideal girl. * luke comeone mate its time to leave* I got up and smiled to myself knowing I could get to know this girl. As me and the boys approached the doors the front of the queue was screaming.

Y/n pov: the front of the line started screaming so I knew the boys were coming out I couldn't help but feel eyes watching me .

His pov: as we walked outside I couldn't take my eye of that one girl * oiii mate who you got your eye on* cal teased * that girl you said pointing *shall I go get her* cal smiled *yeah ok mate thanks*

Y/n pov: I was in my own world as I glanced up to see if the queue had moved I saw cal walking this way I thought hes proberly coming to keep the back enteretained . I looked back down but he came right up to me and tapped me on the shoulder which made me jump *hi* *hi* * you see luke over there he thinks your pretty and would like to meet you* * umm okay he grabbed my hand and started walking towards my celeb crush.I got my phone out thinking why me .

His pov: cal was talking to her I felt like walking away , as she came closeri got more and more nevous she was beautiful. *hi luke* *hi* *why did you want me?* *I just liked to say that your beautiful and to give you this he took my phone and entered his number she did the same . Before letting her going back to the end of the queue I gave hera quick hug and said call me .

Y/n pov: I couldn't believe my luck he could have picked anyone why me . Anyway I thought cant wait till later I'm going to call him

Sos this might be Shut 1st 1 part 2 coming soon :-) xxxxxxxx