Traphouse

Heaven POV iwas sitting next to the window and i curled up in to a ball and layed of rapmon shoulder and he siad in a low voice "JHOPE SHUT UP SHE IS SLEEPING". "oh ok sorry". J hope's POV i didnt know she was sleeping so i turned on my texting sounds and tapmon got my phone and turned it off. I was mad and then i was ok its her sleeping not me i would have wanted the samething. Rapmo. Siad "you siad being a leader would be fun and yoy know what this ia the best part the rest is trash". I similef and i siad " well kets hope you dont break anything". I fell asleep and then i got woken up by a copiolet and she siad "we have landed wake up you freind as well" i woke them up well rapmon the girl woke up on her own i dont how she did it but she did. Heaven pov i waz tired but i was awake and then i saw rapmon on the phone with someone and i saw the name kookie i was suspises about who it was. I asked j hope who kookie is and he siad it was a freind of his but something changed about him and then j hope gave me a number to a person that i could be freindly with and he wasked me what my moto was. I siad "personily i dont like people". He smiled and siad "you and this peraon will be just great aa bff's. I put the phone number in my contacts and named it ?¿. I was surprised that j hope found a new freind "ME". Rapmon got off the phone and siad "there is this dude that is looking for you heaven i would see who it is". I ran the way he told me were that person was and i saw.

Dylan my best freind from primary school and grade school i was happy that saw him standing there i siad "how did you know i was late for my first flight". "Well i know a thing or two" looking at rapmon i was cunfused and got in the car and dylan siad "destanation heaven lundy". "Traphouse". "Ok ms lundy". We drove off listening to stray kids and singing it. When we got there i saw katrinua and ran she screamed "heaven's here" and hugged me and the rest of the traphouse got there to hug me. I saw a boy with blue ocean eyes and siad "h~~ii". I blushed and i felt someone pick me up and put me over there shoulders i saw who it was it was brennen taylor i said "why me out of everbody it was me". Everyone laighed and i saw jeoulsy on the blue  eyed boy i was blushing and corey siad "Hey sam and dvyan i think heaven got a crush ON COLBY". Iwas mad that came out of his mouth sam and my sister came out and siad "what was it agian" they saw me blush in front of colby when brennen put me down colby had red all over his uper cheeks on his face. Corey siad "look guys there nutting". I fell to the ground with laughter as everybody else laughed out loud. Colby got up and siad "hey my name is cole brock but everybody calls me colby" i smiled and said "well colby nice to meet you and corey i hate you". Corey siad "how could tou hate me when your sister likes me". I siad "well were is the cute death one jake". I hear "did i hear cute and death" i look up to see jake on the patio saying that i siad " yeah you" he motioned his head to get up stiars. I went up stairs and found jakes room and jumped in his arms. I siad "i missed you so much talking on ow and fortnite". He siad the same thing and siad "hey i really wanted to tell you something heaven i~~i like you". He siad in a fast voice i siad "what". "I like you actually wait i dont just like you i love you". I siad "jake i do to". "So would you be my girlfriend please". Dvyan siad "awwwww jake had the brain cells to say it". Corey siad "what did he say?". I kissed jakes lips and siad "Yes i would jake". Ignoreing dvyan and corey. I heard foot steps and running away. I got down and looked out the door and saw colby shut his door hard and i siad "what the fuck is wrong with him". Everybody siad "i have no clue". I ran to his room and knocked and heared sniffs and bailing. I knocked agian and heard "come in". I came in and saw colby crying i ran to him and siad "are you ok what happen" he siad "a girl i liked loves someone else and i dont like that girl i love her i love her smile and everytime she was talking to someone". I hugged him and aiad "maybe she was really not your type she like other guys you know". He siad "thx but its hard to know someone you could help them with anything and i mean anything and knowing they like someone that is not me hurts". I almoat cried myself until jake came in and siad "what is wrong cole". Colby shook him head saying "nothing is wrong just a memorie that was sad". I ran to jake and siad "lets get something to eat and i got a surprise for you". He picked me up and put me over his shoulder as i watxhed colby i saw him pick out a wolf vape machine and suck it up and puff out". Jake put me in a car and siad "were to eat". I siad "jimmy johns". "WOW really i was thinking tacos" he siad i shruged and siad "idfc". He smiled and siad "jimmy johns it is". I was cunfused and looked him and siad "what the fuck is up in that box you call a brian" he laughed and started the car and i looked out the window and saw a blue chevy pull up and siad "who is the blue chevy". "I dont know loxk your door" i did what he siad slouched in the seat.