Mess

Eunhye's pov

I breathed out as a sit on my seat and closed my eyes making my heavy breathing slower and normal.
Mr Kim -' water! '

He offered me a bottle of water bending a little forward so that he can look at it. I open my eyes and look the person right next to me. I could feel his smile hiding behind the mask . I smiled at him and took the bottle from his hand and took a few gulps of it. I put it down on the table and thanked him.

You -' My apologies for being late, actually I slept late last night and I woke up late today so it all messed up! '

I apologized him explaining ghetto whole situation. It wasn't a new thing for me, I was never on time it's something important or not, I was late for everything and I still couldn't improve this bad habit of mine.

Mr Kim -' It's okay Miss Kim, I understand it happens sometimes moreover I am the one to drag you in this meeting against your will. '
He sighed disappointed.
I frowned looking at his sad expression.
You -' No no its not like that what you think, I'm coming with you with my wish! '
I smiled softly at him and so he did, nodding.

And soon after that the plane took off. I took a glance at him and he was doing something on his phone.
After a few minutes I felt little shuffling beside me, I turn to look at the empty seat beside me . I look infront and Mr Kim sat just opposite to me.

I hesitated a bit and asked him.
You -' umm... why'd you change your place? '
He looks at me with a little tilted head, his gaze piercing through my soul, so strong!
Mr Kim -' because I just wanted to take a nap and space wasn't proper there.'
He sternly spoke. I just nod at him and look out of the window at the clear blue sky.

Well he can sit wherever he wishes to, it's his private jet ski h looked so royal. I still remember when Taehyung first asked me out, it was this same jet in which we went to his island. I smiled remembering the moments we both spent there together .

I look at Mr Kim and his eyes were closed chest going up and down as he breaths calmly. I didn't even notice when I start smiling unconsciously looking at him but then my gaze went to the tattoo on his neck. I frowned and leaned in looking at it closely.

' it seems familiar! Where did I saw it!? ' my eyes widen as I realised. ' It's the same at Taehyung had on his neck. And suddenly scenes started playing in my mind when I and Taehyung first met in the alley, that time I saw a tattoo around his neck and it seems the same as his.

'But why would he have a tattoo! Oh come on Eunhye, he can have tattoo on his wish, the hell am I thinking ! He can do what he wants, many people can have same tattoo on same part of the body. '  I shake my head to shrug the thought of off my mind and leaned back on my seat when suddenly my phone started ringing.

I look at it and it was from Kookie, 'wow he woke up earlier than I thought! '  I picked it up only to hear noises from the other side.
You -' hello? Kookie! Kook? '
I spoke but no response, the noise got more louder as if someone was fighting. I almost whisper shouted on phone as Mr Kim was sleeping and I don't want to disturb him.
You -' YAH ! Jungkook what happened? '
Then he answered me.
Jungkook -' Noona, whose this intruder and what is she doing in our home? She just barged in without knocking , does she have any manners!? '
Before I could speak, I heard Jungkook groaning and a girls voice coming from behind.
??? -' YAH! Jeon Jungkook! Whom did you called mannerless ? It's your fault, you should have locked the door and wear on some clothes, you don't live alone here that you can roam around shirtless just like that. '
I heard her scolding him and then I recognize her voice, it was Lisa!
'well she was right! That's what I told Jungkook everytime, to lock the doors and at least wear shirts when he's at home.