Trust

~Sasha's POV~

I can't feel my legs...it hurts...my lungs are on fire...it's sunset I can finally rest...I kept running and running, hoping to get back to camp. Soon though, I slammed straight into somebody and began to fall. Before I knew it, I felt someone's arms wrap around me and catch me. I looked up into the most beautiful sapphire blue eyes I've ever seen. It was Marcus Valdt...the boy from Wall Sina.

"Hey Sasha, are you alright?" He asked as he laid me down.

I nodded my head yes as he handed me some bread and water.

"Umm....t-thank you. You....didn't call me Potato Girl." I pointed out

I quickly ate my bread and drank the water as he smiled and picked me up bridal style. He was so warm...and I could make out a well sculpted set of abs. I blushed as I felt another thud. I looked down to see Krista on the ground with Ymir close in tow. Krista slowly got up and began blushing.

"I...I'm so sorry M-Marcus....I didn't see you there." She stammered

He only looked down and kept smiling.

"Please it's alright. I assume that you were coming to help Sasha?" He asked

They both nodded. Marcus continued to smile as he carried me to the girls cabin. He was so strong, yet very gentle. Ymir opened the door to the girls cabin, and he carried me inside and laid me in bed. Once he saw that I was comfortable, he stood up.

"You get some rest now. You'll need your strength for the ODM Training tomorrow." He said as he left

The moment that the door closed, we were all more than a little happy. Krista fell back onto her bed and sighed with envy.

"Did you see his eyes?" She asked

Ymir started blushing at the thought.

"And he's so polite. A real gentleman." Ymir stated

I allowed myself to drift off into the realm of sleep. I couldn't shake the thought of how perfect his muscles were. I always pictured everyone from Sina to be uptight and disrespectful. He was different from the people that I was told of.

~Marcus's POV~

I was walking back into the guys cabin and enjoying the night air. I entered the building to find all eyes staring at me in disgust. I kept a straight face and quietly made my way to my bunk. As I was trying to sit down, someone grabbed me and threw me on the ground. When I finally hit, I looked at a very tall blonde haired man.

"If you don't know who I am, I'm Reiner Braun. If you haven't noticed, I'm not too much of a fan of rich little snobs like you." He spat

I kept my emotionless stature and looked him right in the eyes. He looked like he was very entertained by having me pinned down.

"I don't know what you're getting so worked up about. I'm not a snob. I'm the farthest thing from." I replied

My sincere response seemed to do nothing more than anger Reiner. To my relief, he released me.

"So then tell me. What proves that you're not a snob?" He questioned

I found the strength to stand back up and get my footing. Reiner truly looked as if he was trying to pick a fight with me. We're all soldiers. We're all on the same side. Why would they want to pick a fight?

"The fact that I'm not trying to prove it proves that I'm not. A truly good person does good deeds without mentioning them." I replied

He took a step back. Somehow, I believe that I had managed to break through to him. Sadly, my response seemed to anger Jean, Mylius, and Thomas.