Chapter 1

Roseline P. O. V

"Marylam please set out a meeting for me and the CEO of the Photography  company" I spoke to my secretary over the phone.
"But MA, he has flown out of the country never to return till after a year or so" Marylam replied.
"Ooh Alright please tell them to send a representative because the deal has to be closed" I said
"Alright ma, I will do that now" She replied.
"You can get back to your work" I said
"Alright ma".  I hung up.
I have been thinking about how we are meant to start the photo shoot stuff, I will really need the help of that photographer because the work has to be done very fast.
I picked my phone to call my husband.

Conversation*
Me: hey dear, how are you
Paul: Am fine thanks. To what do I own the call.
Me: Are you insinuating that I can't call my husband at anytime I like.
Paul: Well its unlike you to call when you are at work because you are always busy.
My husband since when we started dating has always complained about me being always busy. I started this company right after my service year, I got really lucky to be able to come across a very rich good Samaritan who saw in me the willingness to work. Ever since my parent had an accident since my 100 level days and died, I decided to work really hard so as to become somebody in life. Paul and I met two years into when I started my company, he was and presently is an employee in one of the most popular engineering companies in the country. Since my company has become very successful recently, Paul often sees me as a competitor instead of a partner.
Paul: Madam CEO are you still on the line
Paul's voice jacked me back to reality.
Me: Yap am still here. What where you saying?
Paul: Can I call you back, am actually kinda busy. Bye see ya.
He hung up. He didn't even wait for me to reply. Paul will always be a jealous goat. I wonder how we have been able to survive the last three years with each other. At least our first year was kinda rosy. Sometimes I wish one of us can just have the courage to bring home divorce papers.

Alright guys that's it for the first chapter I really wish I could write a longer one but I promise to continue to improve.
Anyways am a ne w writer so please be good in the comments section.
Thanks guys for reading, God bless you all.