memories

Have ever folded a river,  I know it sounds weird,  when I fist heard it in an English class,  I called the teach crazy.  I found out that it meant walking through a river. 
Have u been punished for the son of another,  I have,  in fact slot of time.  My classmates especially the boys are like the evil shadows that haunt the class,  they commit a crime,  they cover up and the whole class gets in trouble for it. I remember that it was always math class that this happened,  because obviously  who else has time for such work. The punishments were stupid and unrelated to the crime like: what does writing an apology letter have to do with Failing a test,  stupid isn't it.  Anyways that's how education in Africa can be sometimes,  I manage.
I've always had dreams of leaving this part Of The world and wishing to go to places many wouldn't want to go.  For Africans,  they love to go to America,  UK,  Canada,....... But I would love to go to Italy to study fashion designing,  it's my hobby,  it helps me release stress. Maybe to Russia to study their culture for fun.  It's really complicated now,  so I'll think about it later. 
Who knew that the bulkiest  sub can be the most interesting , biology is amazing,  in my class the only topic most boys like is the reproductive organs, idiots right.  One of my classmates said he can't fail the diagram when he already had one with him,  I was confused but after some time I was disgusted,  he was taking any his d***.
Who knew that love could be weird,  there's thus guy in a popular school I know,  he's cute,  has black hair,  tall and has amazing brown eyes.  Whenever I remember this I just feel loved,  he always came for my school's speech and prize ceremony,  I wondered Wat brought him,  I later found out that his junior sister was in my class, her name's Elle.  Elle always ranted about her brother but I never it to be this handsome young man.  I remember visiting her one day and he called my name,  my heart pumped faster,  my tongue went dry and my body became stiff,  it was like I was going g to faint but I hoped he didn't notice it. I replied and we had a normal combo,  Elle laughed at me and questioned bcs he had never said hi to a girl on his own when they enter their house,  I kinda felt special.
Weeks past, Elle stated giving me books concerning my subs,  which was weird but she kept saying from her brother even to the point that Elle's boyfriend got jealous,  I asked for his number and she gave me willingly,  another weird this,  she never gives her brother's number out. I chatted with him as always,  found out he's also born on Sept but a day after mine 11 2002,  so he's older,  Yay. On Valentine's day he kept o. Repeating  about love and that he had a crush a girl but he's shy to ask her out,  foolishly I told him to appear at her house o. Her free day with chocolate and tell her how u feel.  After weeks past,  I had forgotten about the coco,  my holiday started and my friends came over,  I got a message from him to go to the residential field,  he wants to See Me,  I went with my bff,  Wen I got there I saw nothing,  was this a prank,  all of a sudden someone hugged me from behind,  u know who with a box of chocolate and said"ibe been keeping it in for so long,  I've always wanted u to know that I cared,  I just had to tell u,  I love u"i cried shockingly because it was well shocking,  this memory can never leave my head.