Summary

It started as a friendship of convenience. Her presence seemed to calm him of his anxiety and shyness and he gives her a reason to fight for a future that looks bleak to her. But slowly they both started to feel something more for each other. But their own insecurities and uncertainties prevent them from acting on their feelings.

Tamaki Amajiki, also known by his hero name Suneater, met Hana Chojiro, also known by her hero name Monarus, during his second year and her first year at U.A. High School. Hana took interest in Tamaki right away, but Tamaki didn't. It wasn't until he learned of Hana's Quirk, Butterfly, is when he really starts to open up to her.

The two seem to be almost always together, but lately Hana seems to be keep something from Tamaki. She's been going to the hospital more often and has been missing school more then she did before. After the incident with Shie Hassaikai, Hana is admitted to the hospital due to illness. The only way to help her is through an operation, but the affects could change her feelings towards other people and her personality. When Tamaki finds out he worries that Hana may not remember him and their relationship, but Hana reassures Tamaki that even if her feelings him do change that he would be there to guide her.

Tamaki Amajiki x OC

DISCLAIMER: I don't own My Hero Academia or it's original characters.