Teaser :love yal

I woke up this morning in this all white bed with hard wood floors. I looked over to see the entire wall made of glass. the smell of bacon hit my nose and jhene aiko you vs them played .I got up and saw all of L.A. I only had on my boxers. I looked down and saw my clothes and some red thong balled up. I walked down the steps of the bedroom and I was in the living room/kitchen. this lightskin girl tatted with long hair was cooking with just a white button down shirt. she turn and looked at me. it was queen. lmfao damn I forgot I came home with her. she sat the plate of food on the counter. "come eat" she said smiling. to be honest she was even more beautiful with no makeup. I smiled and walked over to her and started eating. "So what's your real name?" I asked her. "Lauren." She answered eating a bowl of fruit. "you don't want no food?" I asked her. she smile and shook her head no. "nah I got to watch my figure." She told me. I laughed. "Take a bite." I told her fork with eggs to her mouth. "no thank you." she smiled. "please Lauren." I said sweetly. she finally took a bite. She started chewing. "damn that's good." she said eating it and we both laugh. she got her fork and started eating more if my food. I smiled and laugh. "damn girl I ain't say you can have all of it." I joked. "shut up august ,I cooked it for you." Just the way she said my name made me smile. I looked at the time. "I gotta get going." I told her. she nodded. I wrote down my number and I went to get dress. I left her penthouse and I drove back to the house to take a shower. when I got there, nicki family car was outside. I walked in and they were getting her and the kids stuff. it was hurtful seeing her stuff leaving but I couldn't get in my feelings.

I got in the shower and dressed and left with out saying a word to her family. I went to go see my brother Travis. when I got there he open the door. I gave him a hug. "Where yo girl?" I asked him. "shid nigga we broke , her ass was talking about having a baby and ya boi ain't ready for all that." he said.

Leaving Travis house I met the crew back at ace house. we had to make sure that everything that we had plan was going go accordingly. We all got in our cars and pulled up at that corner store. only 2 of them

Niggas were here. me and my niggas got out and walked up to them. "aye ya girl had some good pussy." he said. I laughed and hit him

Over the head with my gun knocking him out. this old lady was about to call the police. "call the police and watch you go meet your creator." Mickey yelled out. the old lady hurry and put up her phone. we knocked out the other dude and put them in a trunk. We went to Angelica apartment. We bust through the door and she was sucking this nigga dick. "get the fuck up!" Minnie yelled. trey put the gun to the

Nigga head. I realized that it was Christian. I shook my head. "what the fuvk yal want!" she yelled. I grabbed her by her hair and shoved the gun in her mouth. "say another word and I sware your brains going be on that damn wall." I spat. she hushed up. Ace put this cloth that has medicine in it and made her go to sleep. We put her in the other truck. We pulled off and I got a text from a number.

310-346-7890 - hey it's me lauren, queen

Me- lol yea i know

Lauren😍😘- what you doing

Me- handeling business right now

Lauren😍😘 - oh I'm

Sorry if I'm texting u at a bad time

Me- it's ok beautiful , I'll text you when

I'm finish and I'll be back over there tonight.

Lauren😍😘 - !ok , I

Get off work at 12am

Me- I'll pick you up

Lauren😍😘- ok Thnks ☺️