School😳

The boy was Johnny(well,duh)
He is soooo cute. He walked up to me and started talking to me. He said that I dance really good and that he complimented Sarah. I'll be honest I was jealous. Then he said that I sang good and that he could make out that it was unplanned for and that I can sing better. I immediately said that all that was true and said that me friends set me up. He gave them a dirty look. Johnny laughed. And then he went back. Everyone was looking at me staring. I just ignored them and continued to talk with my group. When I was talking to my group, Tithi said that we should make teams for the football period tomorrow. I asked my friends if it was okay if we played with me boys. They said yes and also added that they won't let us play with them.

so I went to Ameya, the best football player in the class and asked him if the girls could play with the boys the next day. He asked the boys and said yes.

I went back to my group and said that we could play with the boys. They were very happy.

*THE NEXT DAY *
Today I went to school and was chatting with my group when the principal came into the class with Lauren , Kenzie and Johnny🤤🤤. I immediately turned around and listen to what the principal was saying. He said that the trio was joining our class for a month and that the students,ie, us would choose the person who would give them a tour of the school. I look and my group. And then gave me a reassuring smile.

The rest of the day was boring but then came lunch. I sat my table. My table was the popular table. It has 9 people: Sarah,Ameya, Janvi, Tanmay, Tithi, Sakshi, Myra, Krish and me.
We were chatting. There was an announcement that the person who the be touring the trio would be decided. The volunteers had to go to the office and give their names.

I shot up and began going towards the office. I went back to my table coz I forgot my phone and everyone in the cafeteria were staring at me.

I went to the office and say 3 people there. Two boys and....

Find out in the next chapter!

Please vote🥺🥺