1

The wind blows swiftly as it hits her pink cheeks and her short straight hair..

Because of the wind, the tree sways gracefully and its leaf are making some sounds that are relaxing to In Hye's ear..

As she keep flipping through the pages, she licked her dried lips leaving glossy effect..

She close the book for awhile resting her head on the tree..leaning against the tree trunk..

A small sigh leaves her mouth releasing herself from all the stress and tiredness she had today..

She closed her eyes..the cold breeze has made her drifted off to a deep slumber..

Even though she looked asleep, her thoughts are still alive thinking about everything..this is the main cause why she doesn't has the enough sleep..

Some of her friends said that she is a really overthinking girl..she thinks too much...
It's not that she likes to think or something..it's just that they are too many things that are worrying her..

☁️

As the time shows 6.00p.m she got up and pack her things quickly..she doesn't want to miss the train for sure..

The subway is crowded like the the usual..Seoul is a very busy town filled with so many people..

She got home and cooked herself some meals and she's back with her books..

Reading them constantly..she tuck her hair on the back of her ears making her fair milky skin showed up..

She's not like some of her classmates that are gifted..she needs to study real hard to get something..

The fact that she's on her own is no help either..both of her parents work in the US...many people said that she is lucky to be born in a rich family..

But she always smile when people said that..what's the point of having a million dollar but has no time to spend it..

She decided to live alone and her parents always sends her money but never visits her..sometimes she wonder, does her parents even remember her?

Do they even love her?

🌤

The tests results are coming up..In Hye's eyes are wilding searching for her name..she reads them..

3. 김인혜 (Kim In Hye)

She got the third place..

She felt like crying..

But her eyes..she searched again

10. 백재화 (Baek Jae Hwa)

He got the tenth place..she smiled..hoping that he will notice her..

Everyone says that she is perfect and good in so many ways..but for her it's not enough..

He still doesn't get close to her..

She did everything..everything to impress him and to make him notice her..but nothing seems to work..

🌨

Like usual she's still reading her books here..under this tree..

It's more quiet than the usual..she heard something..it seems like footsteps..

The sound of crushing leaves..caused by the steps..she's too shy..she ran up back to her class..

She saw him..

A tall figure..

Sitting there..

Looking so peaceful..

Holding his book..reading it throughly..