Her Fate

Janie:Why do i have to get married mother?
Mother:Im sorry my child but you have too for me and your dad's sake...
Janie:But Mother im too young Why can't  Jane get married instead?Shes much older than me?
Mother:Ohhh my Janie you know when your Father died he told me you Should be The Guardian becuase you have your own bueaty and personality.Your uniqe and very Fierce.You can guard the forest peacefully...You know my child you should be proud of your self you know why?
Janie:Why Mother?
Mother:You can empress the humans walkin to our kingdom they would nature becuase of your bueaty...If they get impress by you and will love nature...They will not try to kill us anymore becuase you are pure bueaty my child...You need to be the gurdian becuase my bueaty is fading away and if they found out that im dying there will be no one left even are castle...
You have to do it Janie...or else..We are gonna be gone forever and we are not able to come back anymore...
Janie:Ok mother i will do it for all us that lives in this wonder forest...But how do we find out who will be the Human mother?
Mother:Ohh Janie simple the first one who will stand in your favorite tree is him we will make there love one's he was not there...Change Memories...We will also make him belive he's a Elf that was destined to be your husband
...Promise me Janie if i die tell him we are the same so he will still have his human side...
Janie:I will mother...I will...
              Chapter 1 End...

UPDATE:I WILL DO CHAPTER TWO THIS TIME ITS YUSSO'S P.O.V