Plan

Kaylee and I hadn't talked in almost a week. She was killing me. I wanted to talk to her so badly, but every time I tried, I just couldn't do it. I would start to walk towards her, freeze, and turn away. Time after time after time.

At that time, it was around five in the afternoon on a Thursday. I was sitting on my bed, doing homework. My mom came into my room.

"Chloe, this isn't exactly good news, but I'm sure you'll be happy," she said, letting out a small laugh. "There's been a big water leakage on the bottom floor of the school. There's no school tomorrow all of next week so that they can deal with the damage."

I smiled. "No school for more than a week? Sweet," I said. "Well, I guess I'll forget about homework, then." I dropped my binders onto the floor.

My mom chuckled. "I still have to work next week, but you'll obviously be fine by yourself. I'm sure you'll find something to do."

Something to do. That gave me an idea. "I'm going on a walk. I'll be back soon."

I left my house, practically sprinting to the end of the street. I took a right, and before I knew it, I was in front of Kaylee's house. I went up the front steps and knocked on the door.

Kaylee's mom opened up the door. "Hi, Chloe, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" I replied.

"I'm well, thank you."

"Is Kaylee here?" I asked.

"Yep, she's upstairs in her room. Go ahead up."

"Okay, thank you," I said, walking up the stairs. I lightly knocked on Kaylee's door before opening it up.

She looked up at me. "What are you doing here?" she asked, seeming more surprised than annoyed.

"Well, hello to you, too," I said, sarcasm in my tone. "I came to apologize. I was acting like a total bitch before, and that wasn't okay. I want you to know that I really am sorry. I miss having you around."

She sat there for a few seconds, taking in what I had just said. "I'm sorry, too. I blew up at you before, which I shouldn't have done. I accept your apology." She stood up, opening her arms. 

"Come here."

She gave me a hug. "So, we're good?"

"Yeah, we're good," I replied. We sat down on her bed. "So, I came here for another reason, too. You heard about the school already, right?" She nodded. "Well, since there's no school for more than a week, I think we should fly out and be with the guys on tour."

"But what about Keaton?"

"I have to fix things with him. I can't go on like this anymore. I miss him so much."

"We should do it. I have to ask my parents first, though," she said.

"Yeah, me too. But first I have to make a few arrangements."

I pulled out my phone dialed a number.

Drew's P.O.V.

My phone started ringing. I read the caller ID, seeing that Chloe was calling me. I answered the call. "Hey, long time no talk," I joked. We had talked on the phone the night before.

She chuckled. "I know, right?" she replied, joking as well. "I need you to do me a favor. Well, Kaylee and I."

"What's the favor?" I asked.

"Make sure that you can get hotel arrangements and that shit for us. If all goes well with our parents, we're coming tomorrow."

"Sweet! I'll talk to Breezie, she coordinates that stuff with Christina."

"But do not tell Keaton we're coming. You can only tell Wes and Breezie."

"I won't. You gonna fix things with him?"

"That's what I'm hoping to do."

"Alright, I have to get going, but I'll talk to Breezie. Text me once you know if you can come."

"Okay, I will. Thanks, douchebag."

"No problem, whore." I hung up, laughing at our weird nicknames.

Chloe's P.O.V. (again)

When I got back from Kaylee's house, I went straight to the kitchen, where my mom was making dinner.

"Mom, since I don't have school, can I go out with the guys on their tour?" I asked.

"I don't know about that, Chloe," my mom replied.

"But mom, why not?" I asked. "Answer this for me: Did you think Keaton and I had a good relationship?"

"Yes, why?"

"Do you want that to be fixed, or do you want me to suffer even more?"

She sighed. "Let me call your dad first."

She picked up her phone, making the call. I listened to her parts of the conversation as she talked. "Hi. Yeah, Chloe wants to go out on tour with Drew, Keaton, and Wes for the week. I don't see why not, she doesn't have school. You won't even be home, though! Okay, I'll tell her. Bye." 

She hung up. "Alright, you can go. But you're paying for half of your plane ticket."

I smiled. "Thank you!"

I ran to my room, sending a quick text to Drew and Kaylee in a group conversation.

From: Chloe

My parents said I can go, what did yours say kaylee?

From: Kaylee

I can go too yaaassss

From: Drew 

Sweet, Breezie already made the arrangements for you guys. When are you coming?

From: Chloe

I was thinking tomorrow if I can get tickets

From: Kaylee

Go online right now and see if you can get tickets

From: Drew

We'll be in Indianapolis

I went on my laptop and searched for tickets. There was a flight leaving at 9:30 am the next morning  for Indianapolis.

From: Chloe

Tomorrow at 9:30 sound okay? We'll get there around 4 pm eastern time

From: Kaylee

Sounds good to me

From: Drew

awesome, i'll see you guys then

I put my phone down, starting to pack for the trip. I couldn't wait to see the guys, and to fix things with Keaton.

+ + + + + 

sorry for the late update, i procrastinated lol

lauren is in my room right now watching me post this 

she's my biggest fan bc NONE OF YOU COMMENT! PLEASE COMMENT IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY

this book is close to being over

which makes me sad

but skinny love is coming

wes liked 5 pics on my instagram in the last week yay

okay i'm done now

-kate