CHAPTER I.- MENON'S MOON

FLASHBACK

The moonlight illuminated all night and a beautiful melody of flute was barely heard invading little by little all the rooms of that house, on the roof and towards a Yokai with long silvery hair that shone in the light of the full moon playing a beautiful and intoxicating melody on his flute, pretending not to notice the presence of the small girl with long, straight hair that stared at him from the garden.

- Are you the guardian of the moon? - As he pointed to the Waning Moon on his forehead.

- Something like that, I am the Lord of the winds of the West and master of the House of the Moon - he said opening his amber eyes and smiling as he came down beside him.

- Are you the one who touches that thing outside my window every night?

- Did you hear me?

- Yes

- And why did not you go out?

- because now it's different - The Inu just looked at it with curiosity - before it was small and I could not move alone, now I'm 5 years old and I do not need someone to get me out of bed ... you've also noticed that, since You do not go into my room anymore to play music. - said the latter with a bit of sadness.

- And you like to come into your room to play.

- Yes, I like listening to you ... with you in the room I know that no demons would come to scare me - The Inu sighed and laughed a little at this statement because he was the most powerful demon that existed.

- Come my little Mizuki, I'll teach you how to use the flute so you can remember me all the time.

The Inu leaned back at the foot of a tree and pulled the child into his lap, then began to explain how he took that instrument while playing for her, the little girl looked at him with adoration, like any small who is with his hero.

END OF FLASHBACK

Sesshomaru walked through one of the corridors of his palace with the girl in his arms, the blood did not stop sprouting despite the pressure it made on his injured shoulder.

- SOMEONE BRING THE CURIERA DAI!!!! - I order and some servants ran out after bowing to their Master.

Behind him, little Rin and Jaken followed him in silence, but with a hasty step.

- Do you think the princess will recover Mr. Jaken?

- Of course, she is not a simple human, she will die at any moment ... -

- Jaken, you better shut up if you do not want to strangle you ... Is that clear? - He interrupted his master while he gave her a deep and sinister look.

- Yes, My Lord - he let go when he realized the annoyance of his master.

Sesshomaru entered a room and remained motionless for a few seconds.

- Jaken, take Rin to her room and then go see why Dai is not here. - after this last closed the door left both of them standing outside her.

- I think Mr. Sesshomaru does not want the princess to die ... Will he have fallen in master?! - He said the last with great surprise and joy.

- Do not be saying those things, girls! ... thank goodness he has not heard you, let's go to your room to be able to do what the master asked me - They both left the hallway completely alone.

Inside the room was Sesshomaru, who was laying Miko gently on the thick futon, which looked more like a bed, and then proceeded to remove that strange dress, tearing the dress from the sides so as not to hurt her, having her already in her underwear. He could tell a little more about the seriousness of his condition. The girl had both legs bruised and bruised, an ankle swollen with possible fracture, in her abdomen was another deep wound that had not noticed and from which emanated blood, tear the dress once more and with the fabric placed his hand making pressure so that it would not bleed, he did the same with the wound that he already knew was on his shoulder; the chest was reddened by the blows and slightly scratched and the arms, just as the legs were only with bumps and bruises.