Death au

Death looked around for souls that needed to be collected.Chandler sighed.Collecting souls were never easy.Not since sawyer or as she was called Life showed up.She had never met life til one fateful day of collecting souls.Since then She has been in love with Veronica since.They had become somewhat friends minus them fighting and chandler being a total jerk.But the two were inseparable."hey chandler"chandler turned around smiling as she looked at Veronica.She was perfect.chandler huffed pretending not to like her Veronica wouldn't notice her blush."Hey blue"Veronica smiled as she sat close to death."So you do anything today"."collecting souls"Veronica frowned.She had always hated when chandler took a life from the world that she put the souls in but,it was life.She knew it was to keep the world at balance.Veronica shook her head smiling slightly.Today was the day.She was gonna confess to her."Hopefully she doesn't reject me"Veronica thought shivering slightly."hey are you ok?"Chandler asked looking at sawyer."Yeah just cold"Veronica looked at Chandler who crossed her arms."Well you should have bought a jacket"Chandler huffed wrapping her arms around her as Veronica turned a shade of red.This was it.This was her chance.Veronica looked over at Chandler before kissing her cheek making Chandler turn fifty shades of red.Chandler smirked as she pulled Veronica into a soft passionate kiss.Veronica blushed before slowly kissing back.They both pulled away smiling.Everything was perfect.