Chapter 9: Elemental Training for Noobs and the Beginning of the Chunin Exams

After they give the mission report to the Hokage, they left, and Naruto says, "Team 15 go to training field, time to learn your Elemental Affinity."

When they get the the training field, Naruto says, "This is Chakra Paper. You channel your chakra into this piece of paper, and it shows your Elemental Affinity. Your Natural element. I have three Wind, Fire, and Lightning. It's super rare to have more then one. If the paper rips in half you have Wind. If it crinkles you have Lightning. If you have Fire the paper catches fire, and turns to ash. If you have Earth the paper turns to dirt, and crumbles. If you have Water the paper will get damp. You can learn other elements, but it'll be harder, and not as powerful. Mito you don't have to go, but your teammates should know your elements. Who wants to go first?"

Mito says, "Ok, my Elemental Affinities are Wind, Water, and Earth."

Sasuke says, "Hn(I'll go)."

Naruto says, "Hn(Here you go)." Naruto gives Sasuke the slip of paper. Sasuke then channels his chakra into the paper. The Chakra paper crinkles.

Naruto says, "You have Lightning. When your ready Sasuke, Kakashi will teach you an original jutsu."

Hinata says, "I'll go, Whiskers."

Naruto says, "Here you go, hime." He gives the piece of paper to Hinata. Hinata channels her chakra into the paper. The paper crinkles then catches on fire only to fall onto the ground in a pile of ash.

Naruto says, "Lightning and Fire. I'll teach you those elements."

Sakura says, "I wanna go nest."

Naruto says, "Ok then, welp here you go." He then give Sakura the paper. Sakura channels her chakra into the piece of paper. Half of the paper gets damp, while the other half turns to dirt and crumbles away.

Naruto says, "Since, I don't have Water or Earth, Mito and Kakashi can help you."

Shino says, "I'll go, Why? Because I want to know, and it could help me in battle."

Naruto says, "Welp, Here's the paper." He gives Shino the chakra paper. Shino channels his chakra into the paper. One half of the paper bursts into flames, while the other turns to dirt.

Naruto says, "I can help you with Fire. While Mito and Kakashi can help you with Earth."

Naruto says, "Well your last, Kiba. Here you go."

Kiba says, "Well yeah I'm an Alpha."

Naruto just face palms, then give Kiba the last piece of chakra paper. Kiba grabs onto the piece of paper, and channels his chakra into paper. The chakra paper turns into dirt, and crumbles away into nothingness.

Naruto says, "Earth. Mito and Kakashi can help you with that."

Kakashi says, "First thing to do is elemental manipulation. After that We will learn jutsus. Elemental manipulation is also a form of Chakra control. So lets get started."

After a year of jutsu training. Which Naruto and Kakashi was training Team Team 15, to expand their jutsu lists. They mastered the ones they already knew, while trying trying new jutsus, and beginning to learn new jutsus.

Sasuke mastered many Lightning jutsus. He mastered Chidori, and even created other variants of the jutsu. After he did that, Sasuke restarted training his Fire jutsus. Sasuke masted very few Fire jutsus, preferring to use Lightning Jutsus.

Naruto taught Hinata Lightning and Fire jutsus. Hinata took in everything she learned from Naruto. Though she preferred using Gentle Fist, then surprising opponents with the occasional jutsu, like the lightning blade.