Korea trip

Hey my name is Lisa and where having a class trip to Korea!, and I can't wait it's not unit 1 week but I can wait .

Now first I have to go shopping for some cute stuff at the mall.

Driving....🚘

To the mall...

Turned on my radio then the song called "go crazy" by ZPZG

When I heard it I was so happy and I got excited AND I knew ZPZG lived in Korea and I couldn't wait to meet them.

Hopely I could :(

Singing "goooo craazy" YAHH

Parking at the mall. walking out the car 🚶

At the mall

I walked in my fave store called "forever 21" then so as I walked in I saw my best friend darlene she's going to the korea trip with me. we have been friends sence 3rd grade and now where in high school and I love her so much then I saw her boyfriend ranz walking torward to darlene then he has a rose behide him and gave it to her. aww that's so sweet then they kissed .

Eww

Then I asked darlene if both of us could go shopping together then she said "of corse bestie" let's go but I have to take ranz with me is that okay? I said that's okay.

Darlene yells "let's go shopping!"

6hours later..

Done with shopping I bought a lot of things my fave was the crop top with a galaxy triangle on it and the high waisted shorts and my new galaxy converse there were the last one it was $60.00 for that shoe and it was worth it tho.

Driving home...🚘

Walking into my apartment then I see my dog "yosyi" it's a cute little tea cup dog and I am sad I have to take it to the vet so the people that works there would take care of her . 😭

HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST CHAPTER

THX GUYS

NEXT CHAPTER 🔜