stop memeulous.

I'm so afraid. I have no choice but to write this, or the world as we know it will be destroyed by Michael Memeulous.

    You may be asking why I call him Michael. The truth is, George is nothing but an alias carefully crafted by Mike to hide his identity. Memeulous is not the kind, genuine person you may believe him to be. Michael Memeulous is the devil incarnate. He has only one goal: to earn the love of his bride, Alex Emerson.

   In the beginning, Mike used the heinous WillNE to get to Alex. Mike hid inside Will's hospital gown and waited for the moment to strike.

   When Alex came out of the closet wearing a nurse outfit, the beast inside Michael purred. He was unable to hide his true form any longer. Mike bursted from Will's swollen belly in the form of a red devil and grasped Alex in his arms. Alex writhed and screeched, but nothing would break Mike's grip. Will stood against the wall, paralyzed in horror.

   Michael Memeulous knew he would be destroyed if the world knew his plan. He had to annihilate Will.

   WillNE prayed to little T for a single wish, and it was granted in the nick of time. Will disappeared in a flash of light and left Alex in the hands of a monster.

   For thousands of years, Will's guilt haunted him. In his dreams, he saw a bloody Alex dressed in a variety of inappropriate costumes, always begging for his help. Finally Will could take no more. He called the only person Michael was ever afraid of. KSI Dumbledore.

   When Mike Memeulous heard that KSI was coming for him, he fled in terror and took Alex with him. That's when KSI hired my brother and I to scout his location.

   After two and a half hours of research, we found him. When my brother and I arrived, the lights above us exploded. All around us we heard growling, scratching, and chains dragging along the floor. My brother and I grasped each other in fear and sobbed.

   Out of the darkness swam Mike Memeulous. He was about five feet  and two inches off the ground, doing a perfect breast stroke towards us. Behind him crawled Alex on his hands and knees, forced along by a leash held in Michael's clawed hand.  Alex tried to scurry away, but an electric shock zapped him through his collar.  His nurse costume was soaked through with blood and green slime.

   My brother and I heard a voice speaking in our heads over the growling:

   "Leave, now. If you tell KSI where I am, I will take my bride and flee to the depths of Hell. An army of undead will swarm your precious Earth and wipe out each and every one of you sniveling swine. "

   My brother and I fled from that evil place. For a thousand more years KSI waited, but he never got a response.

   One day, my brother slide in my DM's. He had had another dream about the bride of Memeulous. After calming him down, I decided I couldn't do it anymore. I know Memeulous is coming for me as we speak. I just can't do it anymore. Hopefully KSI will intercept him before he finds me, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I hear the dragging of chains even now.

   KSI, if you're reading this, GET ALEX OUT OF THERE. I AM NOT GOING TO DIE FOR NOTHING.

   Please. Please just destroy Mike. He could potentially kill us all. Don't forget the sacrifice I made.

   Oh no. A white bandana just dropped from the ceiling. I-I'm so scared. I'm going to go hide. Please, make sure KSI knows Mike is holding Alex captive in the shower. They're covered in apple shampoo to hide their scent.

   Goodbye. And brother, go on living your life. You'll find a way without me.

x