Top 10 Engineering Firm In Our Backyard

From our Humble beginnings Global Engineering Solution recognizes that thier business is about people. The people we work with, the people we serve, and the people who live and work in the facilities they design. As such, They are always on the lookout for good people who share the love of engineering and vision for technical leadership.

GES website states "We recognize the contribution that each individual makes to our success. In turn we strive to provide a stimulating work environment that fosters innovation, creativity and teamwork. We also provide in-house training and professional development programs to help you reach your full potential. This is just one of the many reasons we were selected as one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and one of the Best Engineering firms to work for in the Country by Zweig."

Global Engineering Solutions offers all qualified employees a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; medical, dental and vision coverage; disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan and more!

GES is a professional consulting firm providing services such as strategic planning, [http://www.theges.com MEP] and technology systems design, commissioning, sustainability and energy services for the healthcare, higher education, corporate and government industries. The firm staffs over 100 employees across its Bethesda and Washington DC offices. The firm ranks in the Top 10 in the country under Several sectors.

# 5 in Science and Technology

# 6 in Federal Government

# 8 in k-12 Education

#9 in Aviation

Global Engineering Solutions is located at 6700A Rockledge Dr. Suite 201 in Bethesda. Call 301-216-2871 or visit http://www.theges.com