1:4

:sky:

"Spend the night? Jeno, you know I can't be away from home for so long. My mother will-"

"-kill you. Yeah, I know. That's why you lie to her and say you're going on a study trip or something...educational sounding or some sh*t."

I look down at my hands. "I've actually done that before. I told my mom I was on a trip with my study group and she believed me. I was just at Lisa's. I just need a permission slip-"

"I can help you with the permission slip. So is this a yes?" He leans in closer to me with his head propped up against his arm.

"If I need to spend the night with you for you to teach me how to be a good girlfriend, then...yes."

"You do need to spend an entire night." He leans back and crosses his arms. "Teaching you is going to take a long time. We'll need all the time we got."

My stomach turns.

Spending that much time with Jeno? This boy from my school with such a bad reputation that it's almost unbelievable that someone like me is even talking to him so casually.

I've done it before and it didn't feel that weird....but now, my stomach does these weird things when he does something out of the blue. Like when he leans in, or pulls me closer, or hugs me, or says something nice.

I could almost, just almost imagine Renjun doing those types of things to me and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Oh, maybe I should rethink spending so much time with Jeno. If he gets me feeling this way every time he does something that's just a little cute, I might actually pass out.

"It's settled." Jeno stands up and stretches his arms above his head. "I'll get you some random permission slip the next time I see you, which I hope is soon, and you can give that to your mom. We cool?"

I stay seated with my gaze still on my hands.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, just feeling...I don't know."

"Nervous? Scared?" He pokes my head. "That'll you be spending a night with the hottest boy in school?"

I look up at him and was about to say something back, but his finger goes to my lips.

"Are you afraid I'll do something to you?"

"N-No! I'm not scared of that.."

"Well, you should be." He leans in quickly, making his nose almost clash into mine. "Cuz' we're going to be reeeaaallllyyyyy close from this day on."

My cheeks burned up. "I-I know th-that."

"I won't do anything too crazy, though. I don't want to ruin your innocence all in one night." He retracts his finger and leans back. "Your innocence is what makes this kinda interesting."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." He teases. "Don't worry about it. You've spent the night over before and it was ok. Just do as I say and you'll be where you want to be. Trust me."

I scoff. "Whatever you say."

<•>
sunday
<•>

I'm home alone again.

Where is my mother?

She didn't come home at all last night and I spent 4 hours studying for nothing. I reviewed my notes from a month ago for nothing.

Ugh.

I'd much rather be out hanging out with Jeno than here.

I run downstairs and to the kitchen. I grab the phone and dialed mother's number.