Something about love- prologue

Sometimes in life, we are looking for a prince.

a prince that someday will turn our life 

into something like what we have read in books, fairytales or anything.

Sometimes we lost ourselves to the reality

that not all prince's really exist in this world.

But on some other part of our life

somehow we believe that prince that we thought exist only in fairytales might also happen in reality.

Maybe that prince wil come not exactly as what we imagined,

because that prince that we're looking for is somewhat beyond the "prince" that we had imagined.

Sometimes we are blind by those beautiful faces and thought that "he is my prince".

but as we go on we end up in the conclusion that "he is not my prince and that he is not meant for me"

with this.......

We just only need to open our eyes and our hearts

to see that true prince that we're looking for......

In this world we're milions of people are living, 

it's hard to find the one, the prince of our life., 

But it's grateful to know that with this million people, GOD really chooses the best one for us.

We might didn't even know but the prince we're looking for is just right there.

We might not notice him but there's what we called "fate" or "destiny" that seems like a magnet that attracts us to the person, whom we really are meant to be.

Be attentive 'coz maybe that prince of your's is just right there, standing, leaning on the wall, and intensively watching on you.

BEWARE!!

*****************

Something about love