6.

Days after, Namjoon's hand healed. During those days, there was discomfort with his learning lesson. He had to exclude himself from martial arts class and classes that includes his hand to move a lot.

"Finally! The day has come!" Exclaims Namjoon with his two hands up in the air as he leans onto the wall.

It's been days since they entered this school. They've gotten along with everyone quite well and as for Namjoon, he had to miss some classes because of his injured arm.

"Yeah, it's martial arts class later right?" Jungkook asks as he scans the carpet before sitting down. Jimin nods and took a big bite on his sausage bread.

All the members made themselves comfortable and enjoyed their food before Seokjin came in running to them.

Panting, he says, "sorry that I'm late. Yoongi, can you help me buy some food?" Yoongi shoots him a look and replied with a no.

Seokjin huffs and turns to Jimin and smiles, "Jimin, can you help me?" Jimin looks up from his bread and looked at Taehyung, "tae, would you help this kind old man to buy his food?" Taehyung snickered and shook his head.

"Yah! How dare you! I'm not that old!" Seokjin stomped his foot. "How about me, Hyung?" Namjoon taps on Seokjin's shoulder, smiling.

"Huh? Uh- sure." Seokjin utturs, handing over his money. "What would you like?" Namjoon asks. "Just panda flavour bread." And off Namjoon went to buy Seokjin's food.

Seokjin sat himself down and earned weird glances from his friends. "What?" he questioned.

"Why did you let him buy your food?" Jungkook asks, drinking his banana smoothie.

"Because He said he would." Seokjin replied. Duh, what else?

"Why didn't you go yourself?" Hoseok asks.

"Because it's a long queue and I don't like to wait." Seokjin rolled his eyes. Right at that moment, Namjoon came back with his hands full of food.

"Look what I got!" He puts down the food on the carpet. "There's pie, bread, cookies and cupcakes. the owner gave them free to me." Everyone was already drooling.

Maybe Seokjin was wrong, it wasn't a long queue.

"Here's your panda bread." Namjoon waved his food in front of Seokjin. That knocked Seokjin out of his thought.

"Ah." Seokjin raise his hands to grab his bread, but it was pulled away from him. "Excuse me, is this Kim Seokjin?" Namjoon questions.

Wha- "Yes, of course it is." Seokjin replied, a brow raised up. "Now if you can give me my food—I could, if it's Kim Seokjin because the Seokjin I know wouldn't be this deep into thought that seems so sad." Namjoon cut.

Ah. Now Seokjin gets it. "Oh, how sad! I've been so hungry that I've couldn't hold my tear." He dramatically weeps as he wipes a fake tear off his face.

They both locked eyes and burst out laughing. "We're so stupid." Namjoon laughs. "Alright, here your food." He hands over the panda and enjoyed his sausage bread.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" Seokjin questions.

Hoseok is currently wrapped around Yoongi's arm and their body are so close. "Shut up," Yoongi speaks with a cookie in his mouth, trying his best to feed Hoseok. Hoseok closes his eyes and holds both his hands over his mouth, face super red.

"Ugh, I'm eating here. Don't make me puke." Taehyung argues. "Hoseok, just accept it!"

Breathe in, breathe out. Its the only way hoseok could get out of this situation is to take his food, but Yoongi grabbing his hands is not helping the situation.