chapter on- house party

"y/n!" My friend Jeff called me yelling over the loud music as i started walking to him this girl with dark brown hair and these beutiful chocolate brown eyes i was instantly in love "hi" i said trying to sound cool and sexy "hi" she replied smiling which made her eyes squint she look liked a little lion cub so cute " um... whats your name?" i asked waiting to her her lovely voice again "jess-" "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" "sorry i got to go.... here's my number (you can make your own) " i wrote down on a napkin of the table and a pin i found on the ground. She gave me her beautiful smile and walked away i gave a a slight sigh in awe and walked towards Jeff "what do ya want?" i said with a little attitude " this g-guy-guy s-said he b-b-buy usmoredrinks" Jeff said combining the last words of his sentence drunk as ever knowing hes trying to get me drunk so i can get laid im not planning to get that drunk but hopefully i dont *5 minutes later* "DO I LOVE YOU JEFF!!! I LOVE SOOO MUCH MAN!!!!" "I FEEL THE SAME Y/N GIMME A KISS !!!" " I DON'T LOVE YOU THAT MUCH YOU......GROSSYHEAD!!!!!" "BUT YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME! WHY WOULD YOU LIE?!?!?!?""I JUST DON'T FEEL THE SAME ANY MORE IT'S NOT ME IT'S YOU" "WHAT DID I DO "I DONT KNOW" * another fifteen more minutes of drunk fighting* i was to drunk to drive home so i diced to walk i wasnt as drunk as i was before at least i could walk in a strait line then i got hit in the head and bl- *zzzzzzz*.

Sorry you got kiddnaped so easily but hey im lazy your drunk and this is what you get oh and my next update will be a new page love ya my male motivatoners <3