Wait Wh-what

Jack POV.

I walk into the funeral home slowly. I don't want to do this.... I-i I can't do this. I don't want to see them both like that ever again. I shake my head and turn ready to run. Hiccup grabs my shoulders and makes me look at him. I see his eyes are red and his face is blotchy as if he was crying too. He shakes his head.

"She would want you here." He says. I nod slightly and turn back around walking into the room. Kristoff is standing in the corner with big sunglasses on staring at Anna's casket. Rapunzel is sitting in one of the chairs with her knees pulled to her chest rocking back and forth. Merida is glaring at the wall. Hiccup walks over to her and rubs her arm. She just keeps glaring at the wall as if he's not there. He sighs and walks over to her casket. I take a deep breath and walk over to Anna's casket.

"I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough. I wish I could have saved you. Both of you." I mutter a tear tracking it's way down my cheek. I turn taking a staggered breath and walk over to her casket, "I wish I could have saved you... I-I wish I was fast enough. I wish you were here right now..... I wish you knew how much I loved you......yeah....I wish...." I sob, "I guess the world isn't a wish granting factory..... I love you so much. Im wicked through and through since I can not succeed in saving you but I promise you pitch will not get away with this." I turn and walk away. Spotting Alissa and Jeb Snow walking to Anna's casket I quickly walk out. I've failed. I've failed in everything. I fall to my knees outside. Nothing will ever be the same....

So I guess its over... sorry it was so short I don't think I can't keep going after deaths like that.... in sorry... After this chapter i think it's goodbye guys.

Evil queen out

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JUST KIDDING!

Here's the rest of the chapter lovelies.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jack POV

I sit up quickly screaming loudly.

Anna: jack! are you okay??

She says running in. I look around. I'm in Elsa's house. I hug Anna.

Anna: um

Jack: sorry I had a nightmare...Wait...Where's Elsa.

Anna: she's right there... like she has been since the movie ended...

She points next to me and I sigh with relief. I hug Elsa and she wakes up rubbing her eyes. Anna walks back to her room.

Elsa: hey frostbite. What's wrong?

Her voice is thick with sleep. I smile a little it's kinda adorable.

Jack: hey snowflake. I just want to say I love you. Don't ever leave me.

She turns towards me and cuddles into my chest.

Elsa: Wouldn't dream of it.

--------------------------

Did I scare ya???

GOOD!

Lmao 😂

Your face was probably priceless!

I have to admit that was sad to write but very dramatic dream! lmao so many chapters were a dream.. some were in Elsa's POV... in jacks dream.... eh oh well lol

Qotsd: on a scale from 1-10 how pissed are you at me?

Thanks for reading 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Evil queen out (before you kill me).

✌️❤️❄️