🥀~ethereal- Namgi

This chapter will contain DDLB/Little space and some forms of BDSM. If you have a problem with either, then just skip this chapter. I will not tolerate any hate comments.

Ddlb:Daddy Dom / Little Boy. DDLG/DDLB or MDLG/MDLB, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" (or "mommy") and the other is childlike.

Little space:
Littlespace is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. An adult in littlespace may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. While in littlespace, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are all of legal adult age.

↓↓ (lightly)Based on pic below ↓↓

(Not mine, owner: Sociopathicy on IG)°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Namjoon-ah where are you?" Yoongi asked looking around. He didn't get a response so he just assumed he was in the studio working on music.

Namjoon, you see, was a very hard worker. So even when the boys had a break, he would put all of his effort into his work. No matter how sick or tired he was.

Yoongi, on the other hand, loved when they got breaks. He would sleep all day, or watch his favorite cartoons while cuddling his favorite stuffie.

All the other boys were just lounging around or shopping.

They were also oblivious to Namjoon and Yoongi's relationship. They never noticed when Namjoon's touch would linger on Yoongi's thigh. Or when Yoongi would be bratty, only to return the next day to have hickeys scattered on his neck and collarbone.

Speaking if which, Yoongi was currently in his room, in only a baby blue sweater that spelled "Baby Boy" in white. He got his phone out and texted Namjoon.

Yoongi: "Daddy where are you?"

Namjoon : "In the studio, what's wrong little one"

Yoongi: "I'm bored..... can you come cuddle me pls. I'm feeling needy. ☹️"

Namjoon couldn't resist his little Prince so he decided to take a break. He got up and stretched his aching back and bones. He rubbed his face and left the studio.

As Namjoon passed the kitchen he saw Jin, most likely preparing dinner. He walked up to him and peered over his shoulder, to see tortellini in boiling water.