Introduction

Here I am in a new place again.

"Good morning darling" mom greeted me with a special smile( which makes you forget every problem of your life for a second😑, only moms gets it❤.) I greeted her back and sat at the dining table.
"Good morning George" we both greeted at the same time.

"Where is dad?" George asked, George is my big brother he look lot like mom but he behaves like dad, I am just opposite. Mom is always calm sweet, I have never seen her getting angry, she always answers calmly to all kinds off questions. My dad,he is just unlike mom he gets annoyed for each and every thing and starts yelling at us, oh my God sometimes he gets into my nerves.

"He had to leave early, it is his first day and I guess you guys also should leave soon you don't want to be late on the first day."

"First day in the middle of the academic year😒." George said rolling his eyes

"Sweet heart dads job is like that we can't do anything, we need to support him, I hope you under...." her was trailed off, she was quite upset.

"Mom,we got to go its getting late" I said with excitement

"Yes you guys should leave, bye kids" she said by kissing us on our forehead.

School was quite near, just five to ten minutes walk.
"George you know that mom is already upset with the sudden move, it's new to her too it will take time for ours to get grounded"

"Bla bla bla, stop advising me you lilliput,whenever we feel that we are grounded, we will move again." I can't disagree with him, but mom is not the victim.

"Firstly everyone feels the same and secondly I am just 1 year younger than you." I controlled myself
"I can understand but mom is not the victim, if you have complaints about this you have to deal it with dad, didn't you see how upset she was when you complained about the transfer."

"Sorry Tia I know what I did was wrong, it's just that I don't like this transfer."

"That's ok George, I feel the same but..."

"Hey we reached" George interrupted me.

We both went inside, it was quite big, bigger the old one. We saw a lady standing. Her red hair which touching her shoulders, flawless skin and her warm smile made her look very young and beautiful.

"Hello guys, my name is Jessica parker, the vice principal, welcome to CHARMING, she is the school president,she will take you guys to a tour."