Chapter 1

*SMASH* I jumped through an old abandoned warehouse window, with the police on my tail. I thought this was it, I was going to jail. When all of sudden Chaz appeared out the middle of nowhere "Hey, c'mon man follow me."

"I owe you one, bro," I fist bumped him. Chaz was old friend of mine, probably my best. He is always there for me, ready to get me out of trouble. We quickly but silently exited through the back of the derelict warehouse onto the back alley which lead to my house. "I'll stall the cops, you go ahead," he yelled as I headed towards the bins that allowed me to climb through my window. The best trait about Chaz is his father is a nark and he would never suspect me. So my house would be the last place on earth they would look.

However, the last thing I was prepared for was right in front of me, as climbed through my window. My Mother's eyes were all puffy and red with the saddest look on her face. "I told you to stay out trouble, but what did you do?" she cried.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I hated seeing her upset, she was the only family I had left. My father Jeremy; my brother Jaxon and my sister Jazmyn all died last year in a house fire which was meant for me, but I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I should have been the one that died in that fire but no it had to be them didn't it. "Out, please," I pointed to the door with my head in shame. She slowly exited my room leaving me to clean myself up. I went into my bathroom and stared through the mirror. I had a big cut on my left cheek and a popped lip. My clothes were covered in blood and practically in shreds from jumping through the window. I jumped at the sound of my phone buzzing on my Toronto maple leaves bed sheet.

"What man?!" I seethed through the phone as this was the last person on earth, I wanted to speak to at this moment time.

"I fucking told you, and you did it anyway" he shouted down the phone, "do you know, what this can do to our reputation?" Before I was able to speak, he ended the call which lead to a loud banging at the door. I knew he was mad as he kept telling me not to do it and stop but ignored him. I quickly changed out of my clothes and darted to the front door before my mum could. "Mr Bieber, could we have a few words with you?" the police entered my house. Shit! I've been busted, this is end.