The portal practice

It was a weirdly quiet evening in the lair. Everyone was doing their thing. Mikey was spraying some new masterpiece on the small blank space that was left in his room. Donnie was currently upgrading his bo-staff. Raph was eating a sandwitch, while watching the TV with pops.

And what was Leo doing? Actually, practicing with his sword. Who would have thought that he would ever need any practice? But that’s the reason why he was practicing in his room.

Alone.

It wasn’t going so well. He managed to do only one portal so far! And that was to Mike Tony’s pizza! Out of so many tries, it was just one that was successful.

Leo gave himself a moment to prepare for another try, but that moment was disturbed by Raph coming into his room.

“Hey, Leo. What are you doin‘?“

Leo obviously had a shocked expression, because Raph’s smile changed into a frown.

“Hey, buddy. You okay?“

Leo recovered from the shock and quickly answered.

“Y-Yeah! You just startled me a little!“

“I’m sor-“ Raph tried to apologize, but Leo cut him off.

“So, what did you need?“

Raph’s frown was still in place as he said “I just wanted to know, what were you doing.“

Leo grinned. “I’ve been just doing my cool portal tricks! Check it out!“

Leo swinged with his sword and let out a relieved sigh as a portal opened.

“Voilà a portal to Mike Tony’s pizza!“ He proudly said as he turned from the portal.

That, was a mistake he would regret soon after.

“Nice work, Leo! In that case, don’t you want to get some pizza?“ Raph’s frown changed back into a smile.

“Yeah, sur--“ Leo‘s answer was cut off, when he face-planted into the floor. He landed with a grunt.

“Leo!“ Raph shouted in panic. But as he ran to Leo’s side, something from the portal pulled Leo further in.

“RAPH!!“ Leo screamed as he was pulled in the portal.

The last thing he remembered was the look of fear in Raph’s face as he called his name.

“LEO!!“

To be continued…