Chapter one

Tears were rushing down my face, and sweat down my neck. I was running. Fast. I could hear them behind me gaining in on me. I wasn't gonna make it. I was so close i could see the highway when he captured me. His arm looped around my waist yanking me off the ground and into his chest. The scream that left my lips was heard though the whole town. The momentum of my running and his grabbing caused us both to fall backwards into the ground. Immediately i tried to sit up but his hands that gripped me were strong. I kept screaming and thrashing trying to find leverage when his partner showed up. I knew i wasn't going to get away but that doesn't mean i cant try. The man underneath me grunted something out about my ear piercing screams. Almost immediately the "partner" was straddling me with his hands on my mouth. Shutting me up. I was pinned the man under me was holding my hands down and twisting my legs with his. While the guy on top of me kept me grounded and silent. At this realization a loud sob somehow escaped my mouth. My body slumped into my captors. And a tidal wave of tears came. The two men seemed to sense my giving up. Because there painful grips loosend and my blood began to circulate again. I watched the masked man on top of me slowly bring a cloth towards me. At this my struggling became alive. But it didn't matter anymore i was practically missing already. Gently he placed a cloth over my face. My first instinct was to turn my face but he wasn't having none of that. More harshly now he gripped my chin and placed the cloth over my face again. With absolutely no hope left i took a deep breath and fell into my very own darkness.