Chapter two.

Black. All i could see was black. Darkness was all around me every where i looked. I was blindfolded and tied to what i was assuming a bed. I had already tried everything i could to get up. Nothing could break me out of my bonds. After about ten minutes of struggling i finally broke i started screaming for help and sobbing like a baby. I cried and kicked at nothing. Until the door opened. My insanious crying halted with my fighting being replaced with fear. It trickled down my spine though my fingers and down to my toes. Whoever opened the door was advancing towards making me tremble. God help me. I was petrified. I couldn't see anything and was tied to a bed. I was so vulnerable and i hated it. The person was now at my bedside. "Whats your name sweetie?" The way he said sweetie would have had me running for the hills if i wasn't tied up. The way he put sickening sweetness on the word. Dont answer him. My self conscious whispered. And i did just that. Even if i had wanted to answer i probably wouldn't have been able to. It felt like cotton was stuffed in my mouth.

After an enturnity he spoke up. "You know not answering a master means punishment sweetie." At his words all i can do is whimper. And struggle out of the bonds again. I hear him sigh and start waking away. When i call out, "Wait!' I hear him stop and take a few steps back into the room and i take a deep breath and ask him the first questions that come to mind. "Why am i here?" I whisper.

"Ask your master." Screaming out i yell at the top of my lungs no inconhorent word coming out. I hear the door slam shut and i bust into tears for the third time. I just want to go home.

A/N

Hey! Im madi i hope you like the story so far comment to lemme know to keep going yay love you. Oh and vote!