the projects

Before we start I want to tell u thanks for reading my story this means a lot to me if you want me to add more just say in a comment thx for supporting me for my 3rd try.

Bakugou's POV

I was In class and Mr. Iziwa was blaming his mouth of about about something or a nother. " Mr. Bakugou and Mr. Medoriya" he said. "WHAT WHY AM I HIS PARTNER" I interrupted him. "*sighs* Mr. Bakugou u do not talk to a teacher that way and it is of a project that u need to work together for two weeks and you will work on your personal skills on being respectful to all and training together here is your keys for the dorm u share for the two weeks" he said.

...

Deku's POV

"Oi deku" I heard someone say behind me and I knew it was Kancchan. I turned around and said "k-kanchan yea". "Tch let's go work at my house so  we can get this fucking project out of the way" he said and I just replied with a "ok" and tried not to blush.

...

Once we got to his house he opened the door and let me it. He ran upstairs and I followed so we can work. We got some water to take with us to train but before that me had to study on class subjects. We started with math but we were interrupted by his mom asking up it we wanted something to eat so we went to eat once we got back kancchan pines me to the wall.

To be continued...

Ok ok this was a short chapter and I am not good at writing so I am sry if it is bad. But if u liked then vote commit and share for this story and if u follow me I have a lot of other stories that u might like. Thx for reading seen u all next time reader~chan

Bye😁👋😊