6

ARIA'S POV:

Once ross left I couldn't stop thinking about him. I've always been attracted to him but he never showed any interest.

I look at his sweatshirt that he left "not getting this back" I mumble.

"Sis I know you're lonely but no worries I'm here so stop talking to yourself " Courtney said making me jump.

"Okay I'm not lonely" I defend even though it's true.

"Yeah okay anyways. What's with the sweatshirt" she said with a smirk.

"I don't know" I lie and throw it in the hamper.

"That's funny because I remember Ross wearing that exact one" she said.

I stay quiet. "Did you guys have sex" she yells.

"No god no" I say blushing.

"I don't believe you" she said crossing her arms.

"I was drunk so Ross took me home that's it" I said

She sighs "y'all would be cute together." She said walking out of the room.

I sigh and go to fridge only to see it empty.

"Court I'm going grocery shopping" I call out but get no response.

I ignore it and go to the store.

As I was walking down the aisles I see someone that'll just ruin my day.

"Oh my gosh is that aria ?" Jaz said walking towards me.

"Hi Jaz" I say with a fake smile.

God this bitch gets on my nerves.

"So how are you girl. Sleeping with anyone's boyfriend ?" She said.

"Um what?" I say confused

"Quit being a fake bitch I know you and Ross had sex last night " she said.

"Okay first of all call me a fake bitch I'll cut you and second of all Ross and I didn't sleep together. Maybe if you would stop being an insecure bitch maybe just maybe he'd sleep with your nonexistent ass" I snap.

She stares at me in shock.

"What I thought bitches bark" I said

She takes a step closer to me

"Stay away from him" she says and with that she walks away: