ma jia qi ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

                   *⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"hey, i will really miss you.." samora said as i patted her back. "it's ok. the world's so advanced now so just drop me a call." i laughed with her. samora looked at me again, tears slowly welled up in her eyes. just looking at her makes my eyes tear up. we cried in each other's embrace.

-

"(y/n)! we are here."

my mom looked over to my dazed face and smiled. oh. we are here. i slowly stood up from my seat and got out of the car. i looked at the huge house in front of me and sighed.

hello, china.

"i have to fill up your school papers, (y/n) and i have to go for work now. i am sorry i couldn't be here." my mom apologetically looked at me. "that's fine, mom. i understand." i smiled at her as i gave her a hug. "there's money on the table, order some pizza or cook something for yourself." my mom reminded as she left the house.

i nodded at her back view and went up to my room. opening the window and letting fresh air in, i sighed and smile. it's a new beginning. i was just dazing off when i heard a voice.

"yaxuan ah! you are doing this wrong!" "ma ge it's just gardening!" "at this rate you are going to ruin grandma's roses! come on!" i looked downstairs and saw two boys bickering. eh? i sniffled a laugh as i watched them bicker.

i went to my bed early that night. hugging a photo of me and samora. i miss her so much, i hope i would be able to make new friends in my new school. that's all i hope for now. i closed my eyes and started to drift away into a deep sleep.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

ding ding ding ding

i groaned at the alarm clock ringing by my ears. i slowly got up and went down for breakfast. as usual, mom wasn't there as she was already at her job. that's fine though. i walked to the table and ate the breakfast she had prepared for me and went up to prepare for my school.

"wait but how do i go there-"

i stopped in my tracks and facepalmed. i never asked mom how to go to my new school! i let out a big sigh and decided to hail a taxi. cant believe i have to spend this much just going to school.

about after 5-10 minutes, i arrived at my new school. i paid and thanked the uncle. i slowly walked in, my heart beating fast as i walked into my classroom. "um hi.. i am new here!" i waved. surprisingly, everyone was very receptive. i looked around and saw someone familiar. ah! the one bickering with the small boy!

he has an empty seat there, maybe i could go sit with him! i walked towards him and knocked lightly on the table. "hi, may i sit here?" "ah, sure." he smiled at me. i sat beside and took out my books. "you take biology?" he asked, glancing over. "ya!" i smiled.

"hey, what's your name?" i asked. "(y/n)! i just moved her from canada. "cool! my name's jiaqi. ma jiaqi." he smiled. oh gosh, his smile is really cute. "we could go to biology class together!" he suggested. i nodded and smiled at him.

"well, nice to meet you,(y/n)" jiaqi smiled at me and left for his next class. i goofily smiled to myself.

"cute"