ma jia qi 。・:*:★

the rain lightly tapped against the window as i prepared the next cake. i slowly frosted the cake with light whipped cream and tossed sprinkles on it. satisfied with it, i places it back in the fridge.

"hey (y/n), i am going to take a break." my co worked said as she walked out. i nodded and waved. the door creaked opened and the bells rang. i looked over to see a boy around my age standing there. "oh um hi, do you sell cream puffs here?" i smiled and pointed to the assorted puffs. he stared in awe and picked out the strawberry ones.

"that would be $10.99!" i smiled as i watched him pull out a 20 dollar bill form his wallet. i thanked him and gave him back the change he needed. he just smiled at me and went out. his smile was really really cute!

i sighed and through out the entire day, i kept thinking about him, about his smile and his features. he just looks so... ethereal. i cant believe my eyes. i hope he comes back again.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

true enough, he did come back, buying the same set of cream puffs again. "you really enjoy these huh?" i smiled and asked. he nodded and took out one to munch on. "they are great! it's an addiction." he smiled and waved goodbye as he walked out.

he kept coming back for the next few days, buying the same item. i even know his name now. he's ma jiaqi. because of his 'addiction' to those cream puffs, we managed to be friends. "ma jia qi, you back again for the puffs?" "that's right." i laughed at him as i already have a box prepared for him.

i passed it to him and he passed me the money. "hey (y/n)... when does your work end?" "you mean what time?" "y-yah." "well, ends at 6pm. why?" jiaqi looks awfully nervous. "well, would you like to go out with me?" i laughed as i looked at the clock.

5:58pm

i took out my apron and washed my hands. i slowly made my way to where jiaqi was standing and clocked out. "let's go!"