Again

"Again?! This is the third shirt!" I yell. Lately, it seems that I have been growing taller everyday and my shirts aren't fitting anymore. Well with Kurama helping, I have made leaps in progress and apparently I have gotten taller and more muscular and now I've been needing to get more clothes.  It's been six years since I left the village to travel and practice on different jutsus and different ways to use my chakra and Kurama's. I also practiced on how to use them together to make new jutsus. I miss everyone badly but I'll be headed back home soon. Just one more week then I'll head back and I am so excited to see how everything has changed while I've been gone.

One week later
Its finally time to go home and I'm packing all of my things when Kurama decides to talk to me for the first time in a while. Hey kit, hurry up. I wanna go home. Yeah yeah. I'm hurrying, just give me a minute. I'm packing up the last few shirts. Fine, but let's eat some ramen when we get there. Your getting me attached to it. My muscles have been aching lately so I started to rub the top of my right shoulder to alleviate some of the pain. Geez, when I get home I am so going to take a long soak in the bath. Since I was so far away from home, it would probably take me about a month and a half to get back. Well, no better time like the present so let's get this thing started.

One and a half months later
I stood in front of the gates to the village with my left hand on my left hip and the right covering my eyes from the sunlight. Well, I'm back Konoha. I let out a small giggle as I let Kurama meld with me. When I do this, I can now grow my fox ears, gain incredible strength and speed, and I can control how many tails I have. For now, I let it all go because I have let it stay pent up for so long. I walked in the gate with all nine tails and my ears showing as I shoved my hands in my pockets since I feel really confident today. Today I wore a opened long sleeved jacket with no shirt on and my regular pair of paints. My hair has gotten slightly longer and now reaches my shoulders because it's been a while since I cut it. I combed my hair back from my forehead with my fingers and looked around to see many of the villagers staring at me with blushes on their face but why? My nose suddenly picked up on a familiar smell of dog and I let out a small giggle that got the attention of a group of passing girls who giggled back at me. Hmm, I wonder who the smell of dog could be? Note the sarcasm because it's obvious who this person is. I heard the thud of big paws so I looked to the right and saw Kiba riding on Akamaru. Kiba's nose was in the air and he seemed to be smelling my scent because he turned my way and his eyes widened as a smile crossed his face.

 Kiba's nose was in the air and he seemed to be smelling my scent because he turned my way and his eyes widened as a smile crossed his face

I started walking towards him with a big grin on my face and put my hands behind my head lazily. "Hey man, how's it been?" I asked. "Naruto!" he yelled before he ran to me and gave me a big hug that felt like he was crushing all of my ribs. Strangely, he froze and sniffed my neck before he slowly started to rub his face into the crook of my neck. "What...what are you doing Kiba?" I asked and titled my head a bit to try to look at him. The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up while a shiver went down my spine as I felt his hot breath on my neck. Suddenly, I felt his tongue draw a wet line up my neck as he dropped his arms to wrap them around my waist and restrained my arms as he let out a groan. I tensed and let out a loud gasp as he did this again and again before he started to nibble on my nape. This caused me to let out a groan as I struggled to get out of his hold while my mind raved with lust. At this, he bit down onto my neck hard enough to draw blood as I let out a shout of pain. I struggled even harder to pull away but he wouldn't let go of my neck. This caused the wound to open wider and more pain to go down my back. Letting out a whimper of pain, I stopped fighting and let myself go limp in his arms. Kiba suddenly stiffened and froze in place as if he realized what he just did. Slowly, he opened his jaw and let go of my neck which made me hiss through my teeth in pain. He backed up two steps and stared at my neck in shock and curiosity while I held a hand up to it stop the flow of blood. After a few seconds, he reached out and grabbed my shoulder making me squeeze my eyes shut. I felt his breath on my neck as he started to lick the wound clean and for some reason this was sort of pleasurable. He backed up again once he was done and covered his mouth with his hands in shock and apologized.

He turned his head away blushing and I turned my head back to him and said, "It's all right. I heal quickly remember? It's not a big deal." I hugged him as I felt the wound start to heal and by the time I pulled away, it was gone. I smiled at him again and was about to say something when Kurama spoke to me. Hey kit. What? This guy is in his rut now because of us. "Kiba's in rut? What does that mean?" I asked out loud. When I said this, Kiba's eyes went wide before his face went slack and he turned slightly pale. "Umm, I gotta go. I'll see you around later!" he yelled as he ran back to Akamaru, got on and rode off. What's up with him? Hey Kurama, what's a rut? Nothing Kit. You'll find out later. Okay, whatever you say then. I put my hands behind my head and turned to walk away again. I felt a familiar chakra headed my way fast and it seems like they are coming for me because the further I walk, the more they turn to follow me. "Naruto!" a voice called from behind me. I turned my head a little to look at the top of the nearby building with my hands still behind my head head. My smile turned into a grin before I called back out the them.