Carefree

"Carefree as always aren't you Naruto?" I hear a deep voice chuckle from behind me. I smiled as I turned around to see Kakashi-sensei smiling at me from under his mask. "Hey Kakashi-sensei. How ya been?" I asked as my smile got wider. He sauntered his way towards me with a hand in his pocket and the other one holding an Icha Icha book. We were on a road that no one uses anymore because a better road was built near by recently. Because of this, it was deathly quiet as he made his way towards me with his eyes sparkling with mischeif. He now stood a foot away looking me up and down as if cataloguing the difference from when I left to now as I did the same to him. He slowly inched closer to me until he was and inch from my face and my breath picked up. He could still look down on from how tall he was but the different wasn't as big as it used to be before I left. His hands came up to wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him as I started to pant. One of my hands reached up to grab his mask and pull it down so see his plumps lips beneath and my heard began to beat at a hundred miles per hour. His face moved over closer to mine and our lips brushed as we gave in to the need. He grabbed my ass firmly in his hands and pulled me closer until he was rubbing against me. We kissed harder and after what felt like hours, he shoved a hand down the back of my pants and moved a finger to stroke down the crack of my ass. I gasped and opened my mouth so he quickly thrusted his tongue in and our tongues intertwined as he took his hand out of my pants. We fought for dominance but of course, he won and I was completely fine with it. He made the kiss so hot as he sucked on my tongue like it was a lollipop. This continued for some time before he slid his fingers into my pants and grabbed my ass again. This caused me to fall limp against him and give him a better advantage. He moved one hand to the middle of my ass before slowly lowering a finger to my hidden ring. His finger toyed with it as he drew circles around it and deepened the kiss impossibly more. Groans of pleasure were dripping from my mouth as much as the saliva was. We broke the kiss so he could picked me up so I wrap my legs around his waist and he pulled me impossibly closer.

As soon as I was reseated, we picked up where we left off without a second thought

As soon as I was reseated, we picked up where we left off without a second thought. He finally eased a finger inside my hole and I let out a loud groan. He gently rubbed his finger against my walls and pushed in a little farther as my breath shuddered along with my body. After a while, his pointer finger was all the way inside. He started to add his middle finger inch by inch as he spread me further. When his second finger was finally in, we broke the kiss and I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck as he did the same to me. He thrust his fingers in and out of my hole before he started to nudge a third one in. It started to hurt at this point so I hissed out a breath as it went through my ring of muscle. He whispered reassurances and I started to leave hickeys on his neck wherever I could to claim him as mine. He continued to move his third finger till it was completely settled inside of me and we both groaned at the pleasure. He moved his fingers a fraction and my nerves went wild in pleasure as i panted in need. Kakashi noticed this and continued to rub that spot with vigor. My legs tightened around him and our breath quickened as we continued our kiss with saliva dripping from our mouths. He thrust his fingers in and out of me at lightning speed and I got closer and closer to my end. I was nearing my climax so quickly and I was almost there, and after a few more thrusts of his fingers I came undone. Cum started to leak onto the front of my pants as i climbed off of him with shaky legs. "Shit, and we can't go to your house to get a pair of pants without you being seen like this," Kakashis said. "Its okay, I'll dry it off," I said before using my jutsu to dry my pants. I learned that from an old granny that I met about three villages over while I was out training. He chuckled at this before shaking his head and pulling his mask back up with a small smile. "I'll see you at that party Naruto. We will also see you after," he said with a sly smile.

"What do you mean 'we'?" I asked genuinely curious. "I mean all of us guys wanna see you after the party for a little 'get together' just for us guys," he replied. After hearing that, my hold clenched tighter with the unspoken promise and my heart rate picked up as well. My body started to heat up and my fangs, ears and tail started to grow bigger without me making them do so. Kurama, what is going on? Kit, your in heat. Heat? Wait, like a dog? Like a fox! Fine, but still. "Naruto," Kakashi said trying to get my attention. I looked up at him and asked, "Yeah?" "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I was just talking to Kurama for a second," I replied. He hummed before he pulled me into a hug again and we stayed in that position till we realized we had to leave. He pulled away first and bent down to nuzzle into my cheek before standing to his full height and putting his hands back in his pockets. "I'll see you later Kakashi," I said grinning wide before I turned around and continued down the road. Just before I turned the corner to go down another back road, I paused and looked behind me and caught Kakashi doing the same. We smiled at each other once more before we started to walk away again. I sighed and looked up at the sky before I put my arms back up behind my head. When I remember what Kakashi said about after the party, I froze and clutched my stomach as my hole fluttered in need. I heard footsteps coming my way so I hurried along still thinking about what just happened.