1

"Jesus, I left my phone!" Pau shouted as soon as we got out of the house.

"Well hurry the fuck up, we're going to miss our flight." I shouted back as she ran back in and I hurriedly shoved our luggages in the trunk of the taxi and sat inside the passenger's seat. I called shotgun the moment I woke up.

After a few minutes, Pau came running to the car with her phone in hand.

"You know I could've just left you, right?" I said.

"But you didn't." She chuckled. "Anyways, remember Kenneth?"

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. Oh, how the name of your big time crush affects every nerve and cell in your body.

"O-of course ????"

"Yeah he kinda mentioned he's coming back to the Philippines." She smirked from the backseat.

She knew I had this crush on him since middle school. This son of a bitch has been making fun of me for blushing everytime he passed by the hallway every day of my life. From middle school to my senior year in high school.

Pau and Ken have been friends for a while now since they take dance classes together.

And idk about you guys but every time I go somewhere like the school garden or to Santa Monica pier or anywhere in Los Angeles really, somehow Kenneth is always there.

I don't know if it's destiny or a coincidence or just my sister being a fucking douche and telling Kenneth where we are or shit, but if it's the latter then why would Kenneth go to where we are? He doesn't have a reason to go or something?????

Okay I'm rambling and I might say something aloud so I'm just going to keep quiet.

Crushes crush your heart before you even know it.

"He's coming too? Why the fuck-"

"It's summer vacation, asshat. He's got workshops in the Philippines." She said and rolled her eyes.

It's not like I'm assuming or anything hAh I mean it's Kenneth San Jose and a girl can dream right?

"Well guess what," I turned to her. "I don't care."

But in reality I'm already imagining the turnout of this sudden event.

We'd meet at the airport and we'd get to sit next to each other and skip skip skip we'd get married in Paris, have ten babies and two hamsters.

Pau rolled her eyes. "Really? Because you're blushing like hell right now and you're probably making scenarios in your head again. Let me guess, two hamsters now?"

Crap this kid is good.

"hAMsTerS? What do you mean hamsters I'm not imagining we'd get married after meeting at the aiport-"

Fuck frickity frick fruck frack boom slash kapow boom.

Pau just laughed. "Philippines. Last time I was there I was like.. seven."

"Pau, we were practically raised there."

"I know asshole, but like.. I miss it." she sighed.

To be honest. I missed it too. Since dad passed away, mom stopped saving up for our trip to the Philippines. It's like she wiped out the country from her "vacation list".

Before we knew it were already in the airport. My mind went blank thinking about dad. I was just walking inside the airport with my mind wandering about.

Pau insisted to check in because she was scared I would lose the tickets in my current state of mind.

We had breakfast and went to the waiting area, where we would wait for our flight to be called.

I looked around and there he was. Sitting two seats away from me, earphones in his ears and his messy hair almost covering his eyes.

Fucking hell. I've never seen him since graduation. It's been too long.

But in reality it's just been 2 weeks but it's Kenneth Freaking San Jose !!!1!1!1!1

He's probably an angel. And an angel never looked so goddamn fine.

----

y'all omg i miss writing

it's been what a year or two since i last published a chap on a different book??????

how are you guys?

ik i kept promising to finish a book but end up being m.i.a for the rest of the year i kNOW I SUCK

hope u all have a good day!

-aj