Mermaid Melody Next Generation

Hi guys! This is Moonlight.
This is a little book for you guys, but be reminded... SLOW UPDATES!
I'm already busy with my other books back in my separate account, so yeah...
When this is done, we'll probably do a Fairy Tail book!
\(^-^)/ \(^-^)/ \(^-^)/
So here is the Prologue!

Prologue:

Kira POV

Hi! I'm Kira. My parents named me Kira because they always call me 'The Light of their Lives'. I find it a bit sappy. I've got short light blonde hair and big blue eyes. I don't know how I got this look, since neither of my parents look like me, but I don't mind. I'm the newest Pink Pearl Princess of the North Pacific. Luchia and Kaito are my parents. I'm super hyper all the time, but I'm definitely confident. I'm pretty outgoing. I love singing. I have never met any other Mermaid Princesses or gone to the shore, even though I'm already 13 years old.

Hana POV

Hello! I'm Hana. My parents named my Hana because it means flower, and my favourite place is the coral gardens.. I have dark blue hair and indigo eyes. I look mostly like my dad, Nagisa. My mom is Hanon. I'm the newest Aqua Pearl Princess of the South Atlantic. Usually, I'm in the library or the gardens. Sometimes I sing. I get lonely, but I can't bother my parents. They're already going through problems with the kingdom. I have never met any other Mermaid Princesses or gone to the shore, even though I'm already 13 years old.

Sara POV

My name is Sara, and I'm 12. I'm named after Seira's sister, the Orange Pearl Princess before Mom. My hair is halfway down my back, and I have curly orange hair and brown eyes. I don't know who my father is, since Mom doesn't ever talk about it, plus whenever I mention it she gets sad. I'm always wandering around the castle, singing, or exploring the kingdom in secret. I've only been to the other kingdoms once, and that was when I snuck out and went to the Antarctic Ocean. I caught a glimpse of Queen Karen and Princess Katrina. I wonder why Mom keeps me away from them. I want to go to the shore. Why can't I see the world?

Katrina POV

My name is Katrina. I'm the new Purple Pearl Princess. I have straight lilac hair and purple eyes. I'm usually hanging out with Serene, the Indigo Pearl Princess, or singing. Serene's my best friend, as well as my cousin. She's like the sister I never had. We tried sneaking out to the the South Pacific Ocean, but we got caught and haven't been out of the Kingdom ever since. We're usually pranking people. You could say we're no the best princesses in the seven seas. I want to see the world, but I have never met any other Mermaid Princesses besides Serene or gone to the shore, even though I'm already 13 years old.

Serene POV

My name is Serene, and I'm thirteen years old. Usually, I'm pranking mermaids all around the kingdoms with Katrina or singing. It's the funniest thing ever! Katrina's always blabbing about going to the shore or other kingdoms, but I don't really care, since it's a bit dangerous. My eyes are purple and my hair is azure and straight, the same style as Katrina. We look exactly alike except for our hair and tail colour. I have never met any other Mermaid Princesses or gone to the shore, even though I'm already 13 years old.

Lily POV

My name is Lily, and I'm the Green Pearl Princess. I have shortish light-ish green hair and green eyes like my mom. I'm always singing or studying. I'm really shy, so I'm not much of a people person. I'm wondering what the world above the ocean is like... I'm 13 but I still haven't  been to any other kingdom. I want to know more...

Miko POV

My name is Miko, and I'm the Yellow Pearl Princess. I have long blonde hair and gold eyes. I look a lot like my mom. Usually, I'm chatting with the mermaids around or swimming in the ocean. It's really refreshing. When I want to calm my mind, I just go out of the castle and swim around. I'm really friendly, and I usually don't follow rules. I'm not really outgoing, but I can be confident when I want to. I can scare people off sometimes. I'm 13 but I haven't been to the other kingdoms or places besides the South Pacific. I want to meet the North Pacific Princess, Kira. People say she's a lot like me.

All POV

I wonder when we'll meet. 

I wonder if we'll meet.

But I can sense it...

Something's wrong. 

There's a reason I'm kept behind gates and guards. 

There's something wrong, and I'm going to find out what it is, no matter what.

No matter what happens, I'm going to meet the other princesses.

At all costs.

~~~~~~~~

So that was by me!

Moonlight, not Juice.

:)

Bye guys!